Vastu For Your Kitchen
Vastu for kitchen: According to the “Vastu Shastra”, kitchen should be placed in the “South-Eastern” direction of your house. In Vastu system the ruling planet & element of kitchen is “Venus” & “Fire” respectively.
You have to keep some factors in mind whily you are planning to design your “Ideal-kitchen” according to Vastu Shastra..
1. According to Vastu rule, do not keep your kitchen just above or under the puja/prayer room or toilet.
2. Do not keep your Gas-burner in any direction without “South-East corner of the kitchen & maintain a minimum distance from the wall.
3. Keep one “L” shape extension just at the end of “kitchen-slap”, to keep all electric appliances ( eg.- micro-oven).
4. In the “North-East” direction keep the “Wash-Basin”.
5. Pots for drinking water & utensils should be kept in the “North Direction” of your kitchen.
6. Kepp all storage material for cooking purpose in the “South Direction”.
7. Keep entrance door of the kitchen in the “East or West Direction”.
8. If you want to keep window, vent or exhaust fan the put those in the “East or West Direction”.
9. If you want to keep dinning table inside the kitchen so keep it in the “North-West Direction”.
10. You should use Rose, Orange, yellow etc. colours for Kitchen wall and floor should of white.
11. For refrigerator South-East or West direction should be taken.
Like To Get All Astrological Updates: