Adhi and Dhan Yoga Of Wealth and Fame In Astrology – Effects, Benefits: In Horoscope/ Kundli: What is Adhi Yoga? If any benefic planets like Jupiter, Venus and well associated Mercury are situated in the 6th, 7th, and 8th houses from Moon sign or from Lagna (ascendant) sign, the combination leads to special yoga of wealth and luxury which is named and primarily called Adhi Yoga.
Even if these planets are present in two out of three houses or even in only one house [instead of being in all the three houses as mentioned above, Adhi Yoga will be still valid but to a certain reduced degree. The rules of this yoga are as follows:
- The yoga forms when Mercury, Jupiter and Venus in the 6th house, 7th and 8th houses from the planet Moon in the horoscope
- All benefics are in the 6th or 7th or 8th house
- The benefics are equally or unequally distributed in any of the two houses – 6th house, 7th house, and 8th house
- Only natural benefic planets are counted
- The yoga will be counted from Moon and Lagna, if they are weak then yoga may not give the desired result
- The 4th house from Lagna or ascendant should be devoid of malefic planet
With Adhi yoga present in an individual horoscope, it will bestow some significant characteristics like the concerned person or person with this yoga in a horoscope will be polite and trustworthy. He or she will have an enjoyable and happy life and will be affluent and blessed by surrounded by luxuries and comforts with much .pleasure. The individual will defeat the competition and will remain healthy most of the time in life and will live a long life without any trouble in regards to health and wealth. Maharshi Parashasara and Varahamihira have clearly mentioned this yoga as a kingmaker. In nowadays scenario, we can take this as the yoga of name and fame, success and richness.
Effects Of Dhan Yoga In Horoscope/ Kundli – Vedic Astrology
What is dhana yoga in horoscope – Vedic Astrology: Dhan means wealth, consisting of both materialistic wealth and wealth of wisdom and sharp intellect. Yoga literally means “combination or addition”. When some planets in any birth chart are combined or placed in mutually gainful manners of a high order, the combination in an individual chart produces a status to that particular native that grants opportunity and capacity to generate and hold much wealth. A Dhan yoga is a powerful wealth obtaining planetary combination present in a horoscope of an individual. Such yoga is also possible by a specific good placement of one single planet in a birth chart like an ascendant lord. Dhan Yoga operates when the key sectors of wealth in a horoscope, namely the 2nd, 5th, 9th, and 11th houses are positively energized by the yoga planets.
Example of How the Dhana yoga forms: If in a birth chart, Sun is 2nd (wealth) house lord is in conjunction with 4th house or 4th lord of (prosperity) and 11th (income) house lord Venus. This conjunction of Sun and Venus is forming Dhan yoga. Thus, an effective Dhan yoga is present in your chart. Therefore, yoga is highly active for you. It will provide very positive results in an individual’s life.
Principles on which Dhan-Yoga operates
- The combination of the ascendant lord and 2nd lord forms Dhan yoga
- When 2nd lord or 11th lord either of these planets are present in either of these houses then the Dhan yoga forms
- When Lagna lord goes to the 10th house the Dhan yoga forms
- If there is a relationship (house exchange, mutual aspect, conjunction) between 2nd, 5th, 9th, and 11th any of these houses or their lords
- This yoga can be calculated from the Lagna, Moon sign as well as the sun sign whichever is stronger
How to check dhana yoga in kundli/ Horoscope: 2nd, 5th, 9th, and 11th houses from ascendant or Moon control the growth of a person in terms of material wealth and also intellectual development. The lord of the 2nd house and the 11th house are concerned with earning and accumulation of wealth. Along with these two houses, the other houses are to be reckoned with are the 5th [investments] and the 9th [fortune] houses which are known as the blessing abodes of Goddess Lakshmi, the Goddess of wealth.
Additionally, the 4th house rules the area of landed property. The inter-relationship of these houses, and their respective lords, ensure wealth and prosperity with the property as well as liquid money. Planets simultaneously owning two wealth-giving houses or 1 angular house and one trine house becomes the prime indicators of wealth, the strongest indicator is the one that owns both the 2nd and the 11th houses and the next in order are the ones who own the 5th or the 9th house.
Dhan yogas depend on the lord of the 2nd house and 11th house which determines wealth, gains or in-flow of wealth. [income] is to be judged from the 11th house, and gains through various investments or speculation from the 5th house and sudden unexpected gains from the 9th house [good fortune] also inherited wealth from the 8th house and 8th lord. Vedic astrology considers the 2nd house as the prime house of accumulated wealth, and the 11th as the house of gains, these lords associated with the lords of the 5th and 9th give rise to formidable Dhana yoga which if unblemished and formed by benefic planets promises much wealth. Further, the lords of the 1, 2, 5, 9 and 11th houses, if associating mutually and favorably, cause Dhana yoga-s to arise, but only when the said yoga-s happens to connect with the ascendant/Moon that more significant result is seen derived.
Dhan Yogas always activates and operated when the main or sub-period of the yoga planets is running or when their combination or even one of them, is transiting over by the lord of ascendant during any other favorable dasa or antardasa. The overall effects of wealth yoga will be subject to the influence of the main period, sub-period, lordship and effective transits of benefic favorable planets.
- Effect/ Impact of Rahu-Ketu transit in 2020-2021 To 2022 – On 12 Signs - September 28, 2020
- Sun in 11th House Career, Gains-Loss, Marriage, Friends, Finance - September 27, 2020
- Rahu in 10th House Career, Marriage, Rise, Promotion/ Demotion & More - September 26, 2020