In my opinion, divorce is a very relevant topic for discussion at the present time in astrology. At present the number of divorces in our society is increasing remarkably. Lots of people are facing marital opposition. Many people in my working life have asked me if there is a divorce in their horoscope. Here I will try to answer some of the most frequently asked questions, such as the reasons for divorce in astrology, which planets are most responsible for divorce in Vedic astrology, the addition of divorce in the birth chart, etc.
Harmful planets, especially Mars, Rahu, Saturn and Sun are of separatist character. So these planets act as catalysts for divorce in the horoscope. Apart from these, two other planets are equally important. Very effective in avoiding divorce despite its harmful effects. Venus is the main planet in love, romance, marriage and sex life. In the case of male wrestling, it also refers to the wife, so if Venus is afflicted, weak or degraded, it is a sign of marital instability. In the case of women’s wrestling, Jupiter signifies the husband. So if Jupiter is weak or suffering, it is a sign of sorrow from the husband’s side.
Important places in the birth chart that are signs of divorce
In astrology, the 4th, 8th, 8th and 12th places are the main places for judging marital stability and instability and divorce. We also need to check the subdivision and its 2nd place.
- 4th place is happiness from family. When the 4th place or its owner suffers, there is a lack of happiness in the family. If the 4th place is strong and its owner is in the right place, it will never be the end result, despite the addition of other divorces in astrology.
- 7th place is the main place of marriage. It is effective not only in marriage but also in all kinds of relationships. So when the 7th place is afflicted and its owner is weak, it means that the person does not have a happy married life. If there is no resistance, he will suffer marriage.
- 7th place controls a person’s sex life. 7th place is the most evil place. It stirs up obstacles to life’s secrets. It is responsible for the prosperity of the marriage by becoming the second in the 7th place. If the 7th place is afflicted then the owner of the 8th place communicates with the 8th place or its owner. It is negative from all sides in favor of marriage. It is the main place in extramarital affairs in astrology.
- The 12th place is known as the place of sexual gratification. When the 12th place suffers, the sex life becomes miserable and there is a lack of interest in sex life.
- Finally we have to look at the situation in the subdivision. This is the 12th position of Arudha. For example, if you are born with Taurus, then Mars will be the owner of your 12th place. If Mars is transferred to Cancer, it will be 4 marks away from the 12th place. We will count the 4th sign from Cancer to get the subdivision again. The 4th sign from Cancer will be cotton as subdivision.
- The subdivision shows what a marital relationship will be like with a person. If the auspicious fruit-bearing planets are with the subspecies, it signifies a happy marriage. The importance of the owner of the subdivision and the planets with it is immense in judging the character, type and previous identity of the life partner. The second place from the subdivision shows the stability of the marriage. If there are harmful planets such as Rahu, Mars or their harmful effects in the second place from the subconscious, then it indicates the possibility of divorce in astrology.
The Basic Principle of Calculating The divorce in horoscope as per astrology
Divorce in Astrology There are numerous divorces in astrology and it is very difficult to remember them all. So I am discussing some important signs of divorce in astrology.
If the owner of the 8th place in Lagna is associated with the owner of the 12th place and Rahu, then it creates a situation of divorce in astrology. If the owner of the 12th place is with Rahu in the 8th place or if the owner of the 8th and 12th place is in mutual exchange and Rahu is associated with one of the planets, then the chances of divorce are high.
If Mars and Saturn are born then Venus is in Ascendant and 8th. The place is afflicted, The wife leaves the partner. The presence of Moon and Venus is considered bad for marriage. If this pattern is affected by the detrimental effects, then there are strong signs of separation in the constellation. One of the strongest forms of separation in astrology is the presence of the afflicted sun in the 7th place or the presence of the weak owner in the 7th place. It is a more powerful sign of separation when Venus and Rahu or Saturn and Rahu are also in Lagna. 6th Court controls lawsuits etc. in the court.
We cannot marry without the permission of the court. Separation occurs after a long legal process when the owner of the 6th place is in the 7th place or vice versa or the 6th and 8th place are together. 6th place is 12th from 8th place, so it causes loss of marriage. Whenever the 6th place or its owner is associated with the marriage index Venus, it can call for divorce. In the 7th place also different planets like Mars, Rahu, Saturn, The sun etc. have an effect. It can be noticed that when the 4th place is afflicted by the 6th or 4th place owner and is with the 6th place then the possibility of divorce is very strong in Vedic astrology. Divorce can be calculated. In Vedic astrology, the possibility of divorce increases even if the 7th place falls under the sinner’s yoga.
If Venus is also curved with this arrangement then the situation becomes more deplorable. If the owner of 12th place is in 4th place or if the owner of 4th place is in 6th, 8th or 12th place, if the owner of 8th place is Rahu, Surya, If Saturn or Mars is afflicted and if the marriage indicator Venus is also weak or afflicted, then the addition of separation in wrestling is strong. If there is a detrimental effect in the 7th place from Navamsa Ascendant and also in wrestling, then separation can be said to be inevitable. If the index of marriage in Navamsa is weak or suffering, it will give more bad results.
In Navamsa wrestling we have to notice Navamsa Lagna, 7th and 8th place If this place and its owners suffer, the chances of separation increase. We have to notice the situation of the owner of the 7th place of Rashi Ghar in Navamsa Kushti. The connection of Venus and Ketu in Navamasya is a strong sign of separation. If Saturn, Mars, If it is afflicted by harmful planets like Rahu or Ketu then it can break the marriage. When the subdivision is connected by Ketu and Venus is in the 12th position, it signifies separation and sad marital life.
These are the main basic principles of divorce in Vedic astrology. We also need to notice these situations from Lagna, Chandra and Navamsa. We need to keep in mind that the effects of Jupiter can protect marriages despite severe stress.
Timing of divorce in astrology
Astrology Now let’s try to understand the time of divorce in Astrology. Separation can occur at the 7th place owner’s own stage, if it is associated with the 6th or 8th place. Divorce can also occur during the 4th place afflicted planets, especially when they also occupy the 6th, 8th and 12th places. Separation in the birth chart can also occur during the period of Rahu, Mars or Saturn, if they are associated with the 4th, 8th or 12th place and the separation forms the addition pattern.