Almost everyone knows about the churning of the sea of the gods, then the story of Vishnu cutting the throat of the demon with his own chakra. This story is the basis of Rahu Ketu.
First of all, based on astrology, then every planet has some characteristic features that are indicative of some basic energy in your life.
- Sun: The cause of your self-esteem, your pride, your anger, arrogance etc. As a result, despite his supreme strength, he has been captured as a crew planet.
- Chandra/ Moon: The factor of your mind, mentality, thoughts, kindness, maya, mamata, affection, sweet language, being kind to women, etc. This is a happy planet.
- It must be kept as a story. His wife is 26 stars. But his favorite wife is Rohini. So the rest of the wives complained to King Daksha and it was decided that Chandra could not be biased and he should give equal time to everyone. Since then the moon has lived in almost every star for almost the same amount of time. But still when he is in Rohini Nakshatra, it looks like he doesn’t want to continue. As if he does not want to move forward.
- Mars: This is your energy, energy, earthly body, speed, energy, anger, war, the power to fight. Inio crew planet.
- Mercury: It is the source of your intelligence, eloquence, prudence, arithmetic, business acumen, writers, doctors, scientists, astrologers, etc. This is an auspicious planet. But he does not hesitate to be evil in the situation.
- Jupiter: This is knowledge, maturity, knowledgeable patience, self-realization of higher knowledge, positive spread, positive, good, guru. Naturally, this is a good planet.
- Venus: Inio is also a symbol of knowledge but also an indicator of worldliness, beauty, love, desire, desire, elegance, physical beauty, semen, art work, enjoyment, luxury, etc. This is the auspicious planet.
- Saturn: This is the symbol of action. Patience due to work, discipline, discipline, hard work, repeated attempts, obstacles by which knowledge increases, punishment etc. This is a crew planet.
All these qualities will become less, more controlled, more in your life as your place of birth, time and character. And that’s how your life feels. If all these qualities are properly controlled then your life can be full of satisfaction. There are many qualities that are very necessary but notice that you are getting them to the planet of the crew. And also notice that the word is cruel, not evil. In this case, if the word crew means ‘one who does not forgive’, then it is most appropriate.
Now look at each of the qualities that have been written, can any of them be automated? If you want to use or use each of these qualities, you need a will, or a reason. None of this will work if you don’t want to. And the second reason may be your duty, or your actions, which you are obliged to do. These two forces are Rahu and Ketu. Will and action. But neither of these has any physical existence. These are shadow planets. These are the nodes north and south of the moon, respectively. This means the intersection of the orbits of the Sun and the Moon. intersection point. So they wrestle with each other at 180 degrees. They did not exist in the West for a long time. But according to the Indians, they have an important place. They are very powerful because in astrology the planets that are curved in the opposite direction are very strong. Rahu and Ketu are always opposite, so they are always strong. (It is important to note here that in fact no other planet goes opposite. But because of the position it looks or feels like they are going in the opposite direction. Like sitting on a moving train and looking at another slow moving train)
- Rahu: It is desire, without restraint, breaking the rules, liar, rude argument, delusion, delusion, smoke, pseudo, foreign, unknown, sudden, vile, magician, perpetual, greedy, dishonest.
- Ketu: This is karma, prarabdha, voluntarily limited, unlimited, sannyasi, renunciation, bairagi, self-realization.
- They are both evil planets. They have no existence other than each other. If there is one, there is another. Again, as long as we are alive, they have no salvation.
After churning the sea, while eating nectar, when an asura Sharvanu got nectar in the form of a deity, and put it in his mouth, Vishnu cut his throat before swallowing it. The head and body were separated by 180 degrees. But since the nectar had gone up to the throat, that part remained immortal.
The symbol of Rahu is a head, wide eyes, open mouth, looking for something all the time, wanting to eat all the time. Because he does not have a body that will feed him from his food, so he is always hungry. What he sees, so he wants. Some unknown, unfamiliar, is attracting him.
Ketu, on the other hand, is a brainless body whose bottom is like a snake, as if coming from an old life, but can’t find anything, its destination, still doing everything in the usual way.
So in a sense we are Rahu. Our lives are driven by desire. We want to get something all the time. We want what we see. I am not satisfied with what I get. We do not want immortality, we want to be happy with the empire. We find no peace at all.
But don’t look at Rahu as a villain. He is not a demon sitting outside or in the sky that wants to trap you. This is your uncontrollable desire. The impossible can be accomplished if this desire is controlled. Rahu’s contribution is behind almost everything in our progress. Rahu has contributed to the improvement of space, internet, mobile, movies, video conferencing, etc. But because they are symbolic of Rahu, their use is used in a very negative way.
Those who are able to control themselves have been able to experience knowledge, salvation, awakening, etc. in the state of Rahu. Many sannyasis have attained salvation in this state. So it must be understood that the only way is to use its power. It should not be finished, it should be controlled. It must be controlled and brought to Ketu. Action and desire must unite. And to do this, all the other planets must use the power, the quality.
This subject (Rahu) is so obscure that it is difficult to understand or explain it. Still, I tried to keep it short, but I hope we can make a general impression, at least a little bit. If not here’s a new product just for you!
Yoga, drink plenty of water, don’t overeat, don’t sleep too late, don’t smoke, be careful in arguing, don’t abuse, handle the temptation to cheat on love, don’t use too much mobile, don’t use mobile while driving Doing the right thing (talking about love) directly, not using the phone, chat or message too much which can cause confusion, can all be used as a remedy, especially if you ever hear Rahu’s stage introspection. Willingness must be controlled.
Hope you as reader find something good and useful.
Suddenly it seemed that while I was writing this article, a transit of Saturn Ketu and Mars Rahu was going on for some time, as a result of which many people may face some difficulties this week .. at least for a week.