Navamsa/ D9 Chart For Career and Marriage Prediction In Vedic Astrology: The D9 chart can be used as a Supplementary or additional chart of the D1 chart or Lagna chart. If something is Missing or complex in Lagna Chart Kundli or birth chart, it can be found here in a very precise and detailed manner. Here in this article, I am going to discuss how to see the navamsa chart for career and also the navamsa chart for marriage.
Jaimini’s school and method of Astrology have also given utmost importance to the use of the D9 chart. The Placement of Aatmakarak Planet in the Navamsa chart is very important. This Sign is also known as Karakamsa Lagna in Jaimini astrology. This Lagna has a wide application in Jaimini Astrology and deals with a variety of aspects in the life of human beings.
Navamsa/ D9 Chart In Astrology For Career and Marriage Prediction
This article is Part – 2 of Navamsa Series. You can Read the Part -1 here.
Vargottama Planet Effects and Benefits: The concept of Vargottama planet is derived from the D9 chart or navamsa chart. Vargottama means when any Planet occupies the Same Sign in Rashi chart and in the Navamsa chart as well. If the Lagna or Ascendant or Lagna lord or planet in the ascendant(Lagna) of a Person Becomes Vargottama, then it is highly beneficial. The Lagna becomes very powerful and results in giving and becomes the most auspicious planet in a horoscope, thus Lagna Lord will be able to take you to a great height.
But in some cases, you will find out that a Planet is debilitated in the Rashi chart is also debilitated in the Navamsa chart as well. Such kind of condition even though the planet becomes Vargottama, is not considered an auspicious or benefic planet.
Sometimes the planets which are placed in their own house in the Rashi chart will move to the other house owned by them in the Navamsa chart, such kind of position of the planet is called Swa-Navamsha. For example, Mars is in Scorpio in Rashi chart but in Navamsha if Mars is placed in Aries sign then Mars is said to be in Swa-Navamsha.
12 Houses in D9 chart and Their Connections With Marriage Life
- 1st house in Navamsa/ D9 Chart – It discusses the overall health and longevity of the marriage/spouse
- 2nd house in Navamsa/ D9 Chart – Wealth through inheritance or marriage, the accumulated wealth through marriage or as a marriage gift, and it also represents your own family after marriage (you, spouse and your children).
- 3rd house in Navamsa/ D9 Chart – 3rd house represents the effort it takes to survive and sustain your marriage. Relationship with the father-in-law of the spouse.
- 4th house in Navamsa/ D9 Chart – Comfort and happiness from marriage. The profession of your spouse. For men whether your wife would be a house or working professional that can be know from this house and association of its lord with other planets. For women simply your husband’s profession. Remember, this house also shows the change in the profession of your spouse after marriage (if there is any).
- 5th house in Navamsa/ D9 Chart – Romance in marriage and conjugal bond, fun the couple would have going out together, creative aspect, enjoyment, and entertainment in marriage.
- 6th house in Navamsa/ D9 Chart – 6th house in navamsa chart represents debts native accumulate through marriage, and ability native has for arguments or no arguments at all, how quickly whether the native will or not be able to pay off debts after marriage and also if you may get divorced or not.
- 7th house in Navamsa/ D9 Chart – represents your spouse’s nature and characteristics in general, spouse’s personality, as well as character &, also represents your ability to sacrifice and compromise in marriage.
- 8th house in Navamsa/ D9 Chart – 8th house deals longevity of the marriage, joint assets you build and accumulate with the spouse, eg. joint bank account with your spouse your in-laws, etc.
- 9th house in Navamsa/ D9 Chart – 9th house in D9 represents if your marriage will lead you to the spiritual path or right wise honest path or will marriage would take away your inclination towards spirituality, the kind impact your spouse will have on your philosophical and religious beliefs after marriage union. The innermost bond between husband and wife.
- 10th house in Navamsa/ D9 Chart – 10th house in the navamsa chart represents the public image of the marriage or marital status in the eye of the public as to how people view you and your partner as a couple together. Relationship with the mother-in-law of the spouse.
- 11th house in Navamsa/ D9 Chart – 11th house signifies the hopes, wishes, and desires of yours and your spouse & how many desires of yours can be met through your husband or wife. This house also shows whether your marriage will be a successful marriage or not
- 12th house in Navamsa/ D9 Chart – 12th house in D9 chart indicated bed pleasures after marriage, foreign land connection and travel after marriage, donations in marriage, spiritual life after marriage, foreign travels in related to marriage.
The main houses to look at when considering/ analyzing marriage primarily are the 1st house, 4th house & 6th house in your Navamsa chart. if You want to analyze how easy marriage will come to you, then you need to analyze your 1st house in Navamsa and for how much happiness you will gain in and from marriage will be indicated by 4th house, if there will be any disputes within the marriage or not and if so, how many can be indicated and analyzed by (6th house).
How To Judge Career Through/ In Navamsa/ D9 Chart
Beside Marital matters, there is another significant exception in the 10th house of D9 or the navamsa chart. Not only you can get the knowledge of a native’s overall prospect of marriage through D9 but also detailed knowledge and conclusion about a native’s career through 10th house, conjunction, 10th house lordship, and Aspect on 10th house or its lord in Rasi or D1 chart and its position in Navamsa.
The 10th house in the navamsa chart indicates the precise and peculiar nature of your profession and mode of work.
at first, look at the planet which rules the 10th house of the navamsa chart and its placement in the Navamsa chart.
Then go back to Lagna or Rasi chart. See in which house, which sign and which constellation(nakshatra) is the lord of 10th house of navamsa chart is placed in Rasi chart. Also do take into account the aspects and conjunctions this planet receives in D1 or rasi chart. This will show what kind or type of career natives would have.
And -if there is any planet or more than 1 planet posited in the 10th house of navamsa chart, it will help the 10th house significations of navamsa lord in fulfilling its karmic destiny. But give primary emphasis and focus to the position and strength and dignity of lord of 10th house in the navamsa chart.
10th house describes what kind or type of “work” the native does to earn his livelihood, wealth/resources (money, food). 7th house indicates employment and employer. The 12th house of 7th house is the 6th house which indicates taking money (salary) from an employer. 2nd house indicates overall wealth and resources.
- So, if the 10th house is related to 6th and 2nd houses, the native depends on any specific person (employer) to earn his resources. This is known as a service job or a paid job.
- If the 10th house is not related to the 6th house, then, the native does not depend on any other person (employer), or, does not become an employee under anybody, and lives/earns his resources “in-dependently”.
- A single planet 10th house, normally in connection to 1st and 2nd houses, indicates a profession of self-employment or an independent profession for e.g. a doctor, an artist, painter, writer, astrologer, counselor, politics, sports, etc.
- 10th house when making a connection or aspect to 6th and 2nd houses shows any service job. e.g. clerk, nurse, bank service salary paid doctor, teacher, or any kind of paid job, etc.
- when the 10th house of D9 chart comes in contact with or makes a connection with 7th or 2nd houses indicates occupation business/shop. e.g. cloth stores, cosmetic stores electrical shops, etc.
- Normally, the 10th house will not allow the natives to depend on others for earning, resources. It always tries to keep the person’s moral ground and pride high. But only when 10th house gets connected with 6th house, causes the natives to depend on others to earn money, living and to get his wealth and resources.
That’s why Vedic astrology writes about 6,8,12 houses are evil houses. The natives lose the sense of freedom and independence in many aspects of profession or in any kind of occupation.
So, the 10th house in the Navamsa chart can also be used equally to study the precise nature and characteristics of the livelihood of a native.
What work the native will do or skill set native posses and his or her interest and from what kind of profession one would choose with resources from which one is likely to do to earn his livelihood, wealth fro prosperity in life can be known from 10th house of D9 chart which we call Navamsa chart. I will discuss this topic (navamsa chart for career) in more detail in my future articles.
Writer, Astrologer, Numerologist, Palmist, Vastu Expert, & The Teacher Occult Subjects Shankar Bhattacharjee, a respected & “well known” name in Vedic Astrology field. He was born in a traditional Brahmin family in India – West Bengal – near Kolkata, “The City Of Joy”, which is one of the major cities in India.
Experience: More than 15 Years.
Specialization: Astrologer Shankar Bhattacharjee is specialized in Predicting Future through Vedic Parashari & Nadi Astrology, Numerology, Palmistry, Vastu & the ancient Horary System.
WhatsApp: +91 9051357099 (not for free consultation)