Property Purchase/buying/selling/Best Time Rules – Nadi Astrology: If you have questions like: when will I sell/ Purchase my house/ property as per Astrology? The best time to sell a house/ property as per astrology. The best time to buy house/ property as per astrology, property dispute matters as per astrology. then you are reading the right article. In this matter, Nadi astrology will be able to help us in a proper way. Nadi astrology predictions are not complicated like Vedic Parashari or Jaimini astrology. Nadi system directly predicts an event without any complication. In Nadi, you can really pinpoint an event precisely. Hence only this technique is called the predictive technique among all other astrology schools of thought.
In Property related matter as per Nadi astrology, Mars or Saturn is the main Significators. In Nadi astrology house combinations play the main role along with Nakshatra and Upa-Nakshatra Lord. The time you are reading this article I am assuming that you know how to derive the Nakshatra and upa-nakshatra lord of a planet. Because the combinations I am going to mention here are based on that formula only.
If you do not know how to derive the Nakshatra and Upa-Nakshatra lords then please let me here in AstroSanhita Q Hub, I will definitely answer your questions. Now, without wasting time let’s start the topic of property-related combinations through which you can see maximum dynamics of property dealings as per Nadi astrology.
How to make a Planetary Profile as per Nadi astrology
First, note the lordship of a planet and where it is sitting, then the lordship of Nakshatra planet and where it is placed, then take the Upa-Nakshatra planet lordship houses and where it is placed. For example, in case of libra Lagna if Jupiter is sitting in 12th house and in the nakshatra of Sun and in the Upa-Nakshatra of Venus. Venus and Sun both are sitting in 7th house then the whole planetary profile of the Jupiter will be like that:
- Jupiter: 3, 6, 12
- Nakshatra Lord – Sun: 7, 11
- Upa-Nakshatra Lord – Venus: 1, 7, 8
So here the planetary profile of the Jupiter is: 3, 6, 12, 7, 8, 11 . So, Jupiter actually will be giving results of these houses in his dasa-antardasa. Very straight forward approach no complexity at all. The same rule will be applied in case of antardasa planets or any other planet. There are many other principles to pinpoint an event in Nadi Astrology, here I have mentioned just the basic principle so that you can understand the combinations I am going to mention below. Here, I will use the word PNU many times in my writings which actually a short form and the combination of PLANET – NAKSHATRA – UPNAKASHATRA.
Property Purchase/ buying/ selling/ Best Time Rules – Nadi Astrology
Purchase of/ Buying Property in Astrology
- 4th House: This house is the Prime house of property as per astrology
- 6th House: This house represents any kind of loan to purchase a property
- 7th House: This house represents purchasing of commercial property. Mercury should be in dasa anatardasa or pratyantar while purchasing the property.
- 8th House: In Nadi astrology 8th house alone is not a bad house as long as it is not connecting with 12th house or 6th house. In case of property-related matter 8th house represents buying a property with the help of provident fund and/ or Insurance money.
- 8th house + 8th house: If 8th house is coming repeatedly in PNU then it indicates property through legacy
- 11th House: Gain of any kind. In case of property-related questions, it is the gain of property
- 12th House: Expenses related to or during the process of purchasing a property.
- 4th House + 11th House: When these two house gets connected in a chart as per PNU rule then the Gain of Property is confirmed in property-related questions.
Best time to buy House/ Property as per Astrology: 4th house + 6th house + 11th house: Combination in PNU in the horoscope indicates property purchase through Loan. If you already have a property on rent, then this combination in dasa anatardasa or pratyantar will increase your rental income
Beautiful House/ Property or Bad property/ House as per Astrology: 4th house + 12th house: This combination in a horoscope indicates the property will be purchased through installments and the money will be given by a third party, not bank. If Sun, Moon, Jupiter, Mercury, and Venus dasa anatardasa or pratyantar is going on then the property will in good location and without any further damage. But if the dasa anatardasa or pratyantar is of Rahu, Saturn, or Ketu then the property will not be in a good location and the condition of the property will be poor or partly damaged.
Property Dispute matters as per Astrology: 4th house + 6th house + 8th house + 12th house: this combination in PNU indicates tenant-related problems. The tenants will not be ready to vacate the property you have decided to sell. If Saturn, Rahu, Ketu is involved in dasa anatardasa or pratyantar then it will indicate loss of property through in litigation.
Sale of Property in Astrology
3rd house + 11th house: This combination in PNU indicates Partition of a Property.
3rd house + 5th house + 10th house: This combination in PNU in the horoscope indicates Sale of a property
6.8.12 With natural malefic planets the property is not lucky or bad for native
Best time to sell a house/ Property as per Astrology: 3rd house + 5th house + 10th house + 11th house: If this combination comes in PNU you be sure of selling your property at a much higher price than the normal, you will get such a buyer luckily that time. Dasa anatardasa or pratyantar planet should be from the same family of houses in horoscope.
3rd house + 5th house + 10th house + 6th house + 8th house + 12th house: f this combination comes in PNU you be sure of selling your property in a much lower price than the normal, you will get such a buyer luckily that time. Dasa anatardasa or pratyantar planet should be from the same family of houses in horoscope.
When 5th house and 9th house together will be connected in PNU with any property gain yoga or combination in the presence of any benefic planet like Jupiter, Moon, Venus, Mercury, then that property will play a very important positive role the life of a native.
- Venus in 10th House Marriage, Career, Rise, Promotion/ Demotion & More - August 29, 2020
- Saturn in 10th House Marriage, Career, Rise, Promotion/ Demotion & More - August 25, 2020
- Jupiter in 10th House Love, Career, Rise, Promotion/ Demotion & More - August 16, 2020