Timing Of Marriage In Astrology – Horoscope: Timing of marriage as per Vedic astrology: There are plenty of marriage combinations or yoga to determine the exact time of marriage that is mentioned in classics. Before judging to get the exact timing the natal chart should be judged very carefully whether the native is destined to get married or not. If there is definite yoga of marriage then only we should look for the timing. Below I am mentioning some important combinations to get the exact timing of marriage which will help in marriage time prediction.
If Jupiter in transit passes through or aspect any of the following:
7th house, 7th lord, Venus and if there would be no bad influence of malefic planet so, the marriage is confirmed.
If in birth chart any malefic planet makes any kind of relationship with the house or planets ruling the marriage and in the transit also the same malefic planet aspect or pass through that house or planet then the marriage will be confirmed. But, remember if any other malefic planet has never have created any relationship with any marriage ruling house in the natal chart but in transit that planet is influencing the marriage houses or planets so the marriage will be canceled.
While you are trying to get the timing of marriage from your horoscope, you have to remember always that, 7th house, 7th lord Venus, 7th from Venus, Moon & 7th from Moon and their related planets will come into the picture. Dasa-Antar dasa of those planets are very important for marriages, if those are many then judge Navamsa and the most strong planet which one is denoting marriage mostly.
Marriage Time Prediction In Astrology Through Vimsottori Dasa:
Marriage time prediction Vedic astrology
Vimsottori Dasa is the most effective dasa to get the exact timing of marriage. The following are some conditions of that.
- a. Dasa/Antardasa of Rahu is important if the Rahu is placed in an angle, trine, 3rd or 11th houses.
- b. Dasa/Antar Dasha of the 7th lord from Lagna or Moon.
- c. Dasa/Antar Dasha of Venus.
- d. Dasa/Antar Dasha of the Lagna lord.
- e. Dasa/Antar Dasha of the 10th lord.
- f. Dasa/Antar Dasha of planets posited in the 7th house from the Lagna or Moon.
- g. Dasa/Antar Dasha of 7th house lord from natural karaka of marriage Venus.
- h. Dasa/Antar Dasha of planets placed in Lagna.
- i. Dasa/Antar Dasha of Ketu. Now one question can come to your mind that, being a malefic planet how Ketu can give marriage? Actually, it is right Ketu can not promise the timing of marriage normally, but when this Ketu is placed in 1st house or 7th, the inauspiciousness of the planet never lasts and become auspicious for marriage. Hence the dasa/Antar Dasha of this planet gives marriage.
- j. Dasa/Antar Dasha of 7th house lord of Navamsa.
- k. Dasa/Antar Dasha of the 2nd lord
- Dasa/Antar Dasha of Venus & Moon which one would be strongest.
In transit Jupiter, Venus, Moon, Mercury will get the prime focus to get the exact marriage timing. Among these four planets who will be in angle or trine that planet will decide the timing. But, if any malefic planet influences that prime planet by respecting or co-joining so the marriage will be canceled.
Timing Of Marriage From Navamsa Or D-9 In Birth Chart Of Kundli:
Timing of marriage Vedic astrology
Besides the natal chart, we have to judge the Navamsa also, because the Navamsa is the chart for marriages and all secrets of marital life can be unfolded through that. So, do not forget to judge Navamsa chart beside the Natal chart, otherwise, all your works would be in vain. Other good combinations are there in our ancients books but you have to choose only appropriate points from them, which points are matching with today’s society. Do the research and get more knowledge.
- Mars in 11th House Career, Gains-Loss, Marriage, Friends, Finance - September 30, 2020
- Moon in 11th House Career, Gains-Loss, Marriage, Friends, Finance - September 29, 2020
- Effect/ Impact of Rahu-Ketu transit in 2020-2021 To 2022 – On 12 Signs - September 28, 2020