Terms & Conditions of Use
YOU WILL ACCESS TO OUR (“ASTROSANHITA.COM” OR “WE”) SERVICES, OFFERS UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ASTROSANHITA.COM.
WHEN YOU (“MEMBER” OR “CUSTOMERS”) ARE USING SERVICES OF ASTROSANHITA.COM, YOU AGREE WITH FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
TERMS & CONDITION ACCEPTANCE: PLEASE READ ALL (“THESE”) TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE USING ANY SERVICE PROVIDED BY ASTROSANHITA.COM VIA THIS WEBSITE (“ASTROSANHITA.COM”).
In any page of this website (astrosanhita.com) if you click any “I agree” button, or click on any link which redirect you to this “Terms & Conditions” page and after that, you place or request any order or report, so that will mean that you have read all our (“astrosanhita.com”) terms and conditions, and you fully agree with that (“Terms & Conditions of astrosanhita.com).
A) Service Description
Our Services offer educational and informational content related to astrology, palmistry, numerology, Vastu, tarot reading, and other occult sciences. We provide guidance, insights, and knowledge in these areas but do not guarantee the accuracy or validity of the information provided.
1) About astrosanhita.com – astrosanhita.com provides astrological content, reports, email consultation & telephonic consultation via WWW, electronic mail. Some content can be seen by visiting the astrosanhita.com website, there are some “Free services” & “paid services).
2) Data: Your all data is fully secured with us, but in any case, of legal matters or similar to that (eg. chargebacks cases etc.) we can share your all data publicly or to that governing body.
3) Free astrology consultation: The AstroSanhita Group(astrosanhita.com) or any Astrologer associated with this site or group will no way be responsible for any kind of negative activity or unlawful deed conduct by any person(who asked the question) after getting the answer. We (astrosanhita.com) or any astrologer associated with this site or group do not give any guarantee or warranty of those predictions to be true. This page(https://astrosanhita.com/free-online-astrologer-horoscope-prediction-astrology/ ) is only for case study purposes for astrology students.
4) Videos: We (AstroSanhita.Com) have shared some videos from https://www.youtube.com/ for education purposes only. AstroSanhita.Com or any person associated with this website or group is not responsible for any copyright matters of those videos, because those are only shared from their origin. In spite of all this if any copyright holder of those videos claims with proper documentation, so, we will delete those shared videos from our (AstroSanhita.Com) website.
5) Email Disclaimer: In case of any Email Consultation, we (ASTROSANHITA.COM OR ANY ASTROLOGER ASSOCIATED WITH US) generally deliver a report or answer sheet within 5 days but for some other technical or any other issue it may be delayed to deliver. The message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the AstroSanhita Support Team immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete. The sender, therefore, does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. For any other query please contact us.
6) NO WARRANTY: YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
(C) USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA;
(D) THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY AND ASTROSANHITA.COM, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ITS SUPPLIERS, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT AND IT MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF CONTENT OR SERVICES, THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES, ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH ASTROSAGE.COM’S WEBSITE, OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH ASTROSAGE.COM’S SITE, AND MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM ASTROSAGE.COM OR THROUGH THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
7) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: In this section, we want to make it clear that the service provider (your company) is not assuming responsibility for certain types of damages or losses that may occur as a result of using the services. It’s important to note that this limitation of liability is a standard practice in many terms and conditions agreements to protect service providers from excessive legal liability.
(A) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES;
(B) ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH ASTROSAGE.COM’S SITE, OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH ASTROSANHITA.COM’S SERVICES;
(C) LOSS OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, A USER’S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA.
We further clarify some points:
a) Direct Damages: We shall not be held liable for any direct damages. Direct damages refer to the immediate and foreseeable losses or harm that may result from using our Services. For example, if you rely on the information provided in a tarot reading and make a decision based on it that leads to financial loss, we cannot be held responsible for that loss.
b) Indirect Damages: We are not responsible for indirect damages. Indirect damages are those that are not immediately obvious or foreseeable. This could include things like lost opportunities, lost profits, or any other consequential or incidental damages that may arise from using our Services.
c) No Warranty of Results: We do not guarantee specific outcomes or results from our Services. While we aim to provide accurate and insightful guidance, the nature of astrology, palmistry, numerology, Vastu, tarot reading, and other occult sciences is subjective, and results may vary.
d) Reliance on Information: We advise users to exercise their judgment and discretion when interpreting and acting upon the information and advice provided through our Services. We shall not be responsible for any decisions or actions taken based on this information.
e) Third-Party Services: If our Services involve interactions with third-party services, such as payment processors or external websites, we shall not be liable for any issues or disputes that may arise from those interactions. Users are subject to the terms and policies of those third-party services.
This limitation of liability is designed to make it clear that while we strive to offer valuable and accurate guidance, there are inherent uncertainties and subjective elements in the occult sciences. Therefore, users should use our Services with a reasonable degree of caution and understanding that results can vary, and we cannot be held responsible for all possible outcomes.
It’s important for users to carefully read and understand this section to manage their expectations and responsibilities when using the services provided.
8) PROPRIETARY RIGHTS TO CONTENT: You acknowledge that the Content, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics or other material contained in either sponsor advertisements or distributed via email, commercially produced information presented to Member by AstroSanhita.com, its suppliers, and/or advertisers, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents and/or other proprietary rights and laws. You are not permitted to copy, use, reproduce, distribute, perform, display, or create derivative works from the Content unless expressly authorized by AstroSanhita.Com, its suppliers, or advertisers.
I. NOTICES. Except as otherwise stated in these Terms of Service, all notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or snail mail. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after an email is sent or 3 days after deposit in the snail mail.
III. Updating These terms from time to time, we may update these Terms to clarify our practices or to reflect new or different practices (such as when we add new features), and AstroSanhita Academy reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify and/or make changes to these Terms at any time. If we make any material change, we will notify you using prominent means such as by email notice sent to the email address specified in your account or by posting a notice through our Services. Modifications will become effective on the day they are posted unless stated otherwise.Your continued use of our Services after changes become effective shall mean that you accept those changes. Any revised Terms shall supersede all previous Terms.
9) User Responsibilities
a) Accuracy of Information: When you use our Services, it’s essential that you provide accurate and truthful information. This accuracy is particularly crucial during consultations, readings, or any interactions where you share personal information. The insights and guidance provided by our instructors and practitioners may rely on the information you provide. Misleading or false information may lead to inaccurate advice or guidance.
b) Respectful Conduct: We expect all users to engage in respectful and courteous communication when interacting with our instructors, practitioners, and other users. Respectful conduct includes refraining from any form of harassment, discrimination, or abusive behavior. This applies to written or verbal interactions, as well as any other form of communication facilitated by our Services.
c) Confidentiality: Users should respect the confidentiality of the information shared during consultations, readings, or any other private interactions with our instructors or practitioners. These professionals may have access to personal and sensitive information, and it’s essential that such information is kept confidential and not disclosed to third parties without explicit consent.
d) Compliance with Applicable Laws: Users are expected to comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using our Services. This includes, but is not limited to, laws related to online conduct, privacy, and data protection.
e) Feedback and Reviews: We encourage users to provide constructive feedback and reviews based on their experiences with our Services. Honest feedback helps us improve our offerings. However, we request that all feedback and reviews remain respectful and fact-based, without resorting to personal attacks or inflammatory language.
f) No Unauthorized Use: Users should not engage in any unauthorized use of our Services. This includes attempting to gain unauthorized access to our systems, using our Services for unlawful purposes, or engaging in any activity that disrupts or harms our platform or other users.
g) Parental Consent for Minors: If you are a parent or guardian allowing a minor to use our Services, you are responsible for supervising their use and ensuring they comply with these Terms.
Disclaimer: While our instructors and practitioners aim to provide valuable insights and guidance, you should understand that the information provided through our Services is for educational and entertainment purposes. It’s essential to use your own judgment when making decisions based on this information and seek professional advice for specific concerns.
By outlining these user responsibilities, we aim to create a respectful, ethical, and safe environment for all users of our online occult sciences services. Failure to adhere to these responsibilities may result in actions such as the termination of your access to our Services, as outlined in our Terms and Conditions.
10) Payment and Fees
a) Pricing: Prices for our Services are clearly stated on our website or app. You agree to pay the specified fees for the Services you request.
11) Refund and Cancelation Policy Of Paid Services:
a) Refunds will not be provided for any paid services or reports, except for specific circumstances outlined below.
b) If you have not consulted after booking yet and booked by mistake and want to cancel any order so, please send an email to the customer care team of astrosanhita.com, the official customer care email id of astrosanhita.com is [email protected]. You need to send the order cancellation email within 1 hour of booking.
c) The timelines mentioned in the website to give services are approximate. As these “reports” are manually and individually generated, so, there can be some delays to send you those reports. These “delays” issue won’t be taken under consideration for “refund”.
d) com does not consider “refunds” for “incorrect” “birth data” or any “data” provided by the customer. It is your sole responsibility to provide actual data to astrosanhita.com to give you proper service. Please re-check all the data before sending us. If something wrong happens you can email us the data to [email protected]within 1 hour of booking, we (astrosanhita.com) will definitely consider making the change.
e) Phone Consultation: Please ensure that your phone is under a good coverage area. In the case of phone consultation, the customer has to call-up the phone number mentioned or given by astrosanhita.com. We (“Astrosanhita.com”) will fix an appointment (by – date & time) with astrologer and that will be informed to the customer via his/her communication email address or WhatsApp number as provided by the customer himself/herself at the time of order or by sending email to any email address of astrologers of astrosanhita.com. If for any reason wants to cancel already fixed appointment (date & time) so, he/she has to inform the astrosanhita.com team before 24 hours by sending email – [email protected] , or WhatsApp +91 9051357099. We (astrosanhita.com) will look for next available date & time of the astrologer and once fixed again he/she will be informed via email or WhatsApp. One customer can cancel a fixed appointment three times if after three times of cancellation any customer wants to get the same service so he/she has to pay again the 50% of the previous payment for the particular service. In this way, the process will be going on. Cancellation of appointments for a poor coverage area of network or any other reason will not come under consideration for a refund.
I) The services offered by AstroSanhita.com are not at all meant to replace any – emotional, philosophical & medical treatment. It is offered here (“astrosanhita.com”) as a service & AstroSanhita.com holds “no responsibility”, or “liability” about the “reality or reliability” of the “astrological effects” on the “human physiology”.
II) If there is any special instance that someone has paid the amount by mistake, then the customer needs to inform with 24 hours before availing the service. All these types of refunds will be made after deducting the transaction charges levied by the payment gateway and/or bank, the cost of shipping or courier charges (back & forth), customs duty and/or any other charges that may have been borne by AstroSanhita.com in processing and/or delivering the service, as applicable. In Puja purpose or any remedial matter the 10% of whole amount will be deducted if there is any charge back, and that charge back is approved by AstroSanhita.Com authority.
12) Intellectual Property: All content provided through our Services, including text, graphics, videos, and other materials, is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. You may only use this content for personal, non-commercial purposes.
a) Content Ownership: All content provided through our Services, including text, graphics, videos, audio recordings, articles, documents, and any other materials (collectively referred to as “Content”), is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. This means that the creators and owners of this Content retain all rights to it unless otherwise explicitly stated.
b) License for Personal Use: While you use our Services, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to access and use the Content for personal, non-commercial purposes. This means that you may view, read, listen to, or watch the Content provided, but you may not reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly display, or create derivative works from it without explicit written permission from the content owner.
c) No Commercial Use: Users are expressly prohibited from using any of the Content provided through our Services for commercial purposes, including but not limited to selling, licensing, or monetizing it without the prior written consent of the content owner.
d) Attribution: If you choose to share or reference any of the Content on external platforms, such as social media or personal blogs, you must provide proper attribution to the content creator or the source, as specified in the Content itself or as directed by us.
e) Protection of Copyright: We take intellectual property rights seriously and expect our users to do the same. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by any Content on our platform, please notify us promptly so that we can investigate and take appropriate action.
f) User-Generated Content: If you submit any user-generated content, such as comments, reviews, or feedback, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, and perpetual license to use, modify, adapt, and reproduce that content for the purpose of providing and promoting our Services.
13) Termination of Access: Violation of these intellectual property rights, including unauthorized use or distribution of Content, may result in the termination of your access to our Services, legal action, or other remedies available to us under applicable law.
This section ensures that the intellectual property rights of the content creators and owners are protected while providing users with the necessary permissions to access and use the Content for personal, non-commercial purposes. It also encourages users to respect these rights and report any potential infringements.
a)Termination: We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to our Services, at our discretion, without notice, for any reason, including if you violate these Terms.
14) Governing Law: These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in AstroSanhita.Com, Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
15) Contact Information: If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms, please contact us at [email protected] and +91 9051357099 – WhatsApp or Phone.
By using our Services, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions.