Pitra/ Pitru/ Pitri Dosha and Remedies – Ultimate Guide – As per Astrology and Your Horoscope/ Kundli: Have you ever wondered about the wrongs you may have committed in your past life? Well, it can be revealed through your horoscope. Understanding Pitra Dosh is one of the ways, which is believed to be caused by the deeds of our past life, which can be seen in our birth horoscope.
It is believed that it can help us understand the negative actions we have taken in our previous life, and how we can learn from them to make our current life better. Therefore, it is important to read your horoscope to know yourself better and to learn from your mistakes.
Pitra Dosh, while being a crucial element in Indian Astrology, is often mistaken as the curse of the ancestors. It is important to understand the concept of Pitra Dosh in its entirety in order to avoid such misunderstandings. The concept of Pitra Dosh is a complex one and it is necessary to understand the various components involved in it such as the planetary position, the birth chart, the nakshatras, and the family tree.
Knowledge of the various aspects of Pitra Dosh helps in understanding the problems that may arise in one’s life due to its presence and the possible ways to mitigate the effects. Therefore, it is important to have a clear understanding of the concept of Pitra Dosh before drawing any conclusions.
The Reason Behind Writing This Article: I remained completely silent in the past on this topic due to its complexity and popular myths present all over, though I always answered to my students in the classes but not publicly, but recently I got this request from one of the followers named Sai Govind in the comment section in an article, hence decided to write the article on the basis of his request. His comment was as follows:
Sir, i have been your follower for last 3 years from 2020. Can you please help me by explaining what is pitru dosh (for Sagittarius moon sign you have predicted) and what are its effects, and what activities or behavior could lead to the formation of pitru dosh?
Here is the link to his comment: CLICK HERE
Pitra Dosha is an astrological affliction caused by the negative planetary influences connected to the deeds of ancestors and the native both. Its potency, however, varies from horoscope to horoscope. This means that it is not necessarily true that everyone will suffer from the same degree of this affliction.
It is possible that some may not be affected by Pitra Dosha at all, depending on the placement of the planets in their individual horoscope. Therefore, it is important to understand the specifics of your horoscope to determine if you are indeed affected by this Dosha.
Now let me discuss this topic further!
What Is Pitru Dosh? And Its Myths
Pitra Dosh is not a bad thing caused by our ancestors, nor it is a curse from our ancestors or forefathers, it’s like a special responsibility that we need to take care of.. It is a karmic debt that the person connected to Pitru Dosh in their horoscope must repay.
Simply put, Pitru Dosh occurs in a person’s horoscope when their ancestors have made mistakes, committed crimes, or sinned during their lifetime. You know how sometimes we do things that are not very nice, like making mistakes or doing something wrong? Well, our ancestors did some of those things too.
As a result, the person is required to repay this karmic debt by facing different challenges in various aspects of life. This cycle continues until the debt is cleared, either through accepting the challenges or by performing good deeds.
As planets reflect our Karma, hence, some malefic effects of the afflicted planets, benefic planets also stop giving favorable results.
Now, from here all misconception starts, the question comes how can one be responsible for the bad deeds of other people and why do they need to pay off the debt by their ancestors? If ancestors have done anything wrong then that is their karma and they have to pay off their Karmic Debts in their any other lifetime or they might have already paid off.
Here, it becomes a complex matter to understand. Let me make it clear in short. In nature, there is no scope for injustice at all. Actually, the type of Karma decides the type of womb, parents, family, lineage, and surrounding you will be growing up, everything.
Your past Karmas have given you this birth and the Pitru/ Pitri Dosha in your chart is nothing but just a reflection of your bad karma towards your father or fatherly figures in many previous births. The presence of Pitru Dosha in the chart just shows that the Bad Karma Sangskar is lying within you that can be only corrected 100% by “Karma Correction”. I will talk about it later in this article in detail.
What Astrology Says About Pitru Dosh Combinations In Horoscope?
Where does Pitra/ Pitru dosha come from?
Pitra Dosh is a consequence of disrespect to elders in the family from past lives, and if this behavior continues in this life, the magnitude of the Dosh will be multiplied. This is reflected in one’s horoscope and serves as a guide to the misdeeds of the past. To counteract this Dosh, one must show respect to the elders and try to repair any broken relationships. Doing so will help restore balance and harmony in one’s life.
Pitra / Pitri/ Pitru Dosh is caused when the Sun is blemished or afflicted and unable to give positive results in a person’s horoscope. The effects of this dosh can vary from person to person, but it generally brings about delays, obstacles, and misfortune in one’s life. It can also lead to physical, mental, or financial problems.
When Sun is Blemished or Afflicted by Rahu in Horoscope:
When Rahu blemishes the sun, it is a sign of great dishonor and shame, especially when it is brought about by one’s own actions. In this case, breaking family traditions and bringing disgrace to one’s family can have a devastating effect on the well-being of those involved.
Not only does it create a sense of betrayal and disappointment from those closest to the individual, but it can also lead to a feeling of guilt and inadequacy within the person who has broken the traditions. It is important to acknowledge this feeling of guilt and to take steps to make amends and prevent it from happening again in the future. If for any reason one has to break any tradition and try to make it peaceful without hearting anyone, then only this will not result in a Karmic Debt.
When Sun is Blemished or Afflicted by Ketu in Horoscope:
If Ketu has blemished the sun, it would suggest that you have not been truthful with your elders and even spoken ill about them. This is not a situation you would like to be in and you know it was wrong to speak in such a manner. you need to make sure you are always honest and respectful when talking to your elders and show them the respect they deserve. You want to be able to look back on your relationships with them fondly and with no regrets.
When Sun is blemished or afflicted by Saturn in Kundli
You never showed the proper respect and attention towards your elderly that a child should. Your inner voice might say like at any point in life: I regret not taking better care of my elders when I was younger. I was too caught up in my own life to realize the wisdom and knowledge that my elders could provide. I never realized the importance of listening to them and respecting their words. Even now, I can see the disappointment in their eyes when I think back to how I treated them. The sun has been blemished by the dark cloud of my lack of respect for my elders, and I wish I could take back those moments.
If a badly placed Mars afflicts Sun – You misbehaved and fiercely argued badly with your elders.
Other Signs of Pitru/ Pitri/ Pitra Dosh – Dreams
- Dream of Ancestors: Having a dream about one’s ancestors asking for food or clothes is not uncommon. It may symbolize a need for emotional nourishment or a need for support. It may be a sign of needing to reconnect with one’s lineage or to seek guidance. It could also be a reminder of the importance of providing for those in need or of being generous with one’s possessions. Whatever the meaning, it is important to think about the message the dream is conveying.
Besides the meaning connected to Pitru Dosh, dreams that involve one’s ancestors may be interpreted differently depending on the details and emotions felt during the dream. Here are some of the usual explanations for dreams featuring ancestors:
- Connection and Guidance: Dreams involving ancestors can have a deep significance for many people, representing a strong connection to family and culture, and a desire to keep those ties alive. Such dreams can suggest that the dreamer is seeking guidance from their ancestors, or that they have a powerful connection to the shared history of their family. The presence of ancestors in dreams may also be a sign of a longing to stay connected to the cultural and spiritual traditions of one’s family.
- Blessings and Protection: Dreams about one’s ancestors can be seen as a sign of their guidance and protection. It can be a sign that they are watching over us from the other side, guiding us through our life’s journey and offering us their unconditional love and support. Dreams of our ancestors can be a powerful reminder that we are never truly alone in our life’s journey and that we can always count on their presence and support. By understanding and recognizing these dreams, we can be empowered to move forward and take our lives in the direction we desire.
- Unresolved Issues: At times, a glimpse into the past lives of one’s ancestors can bring up difficult and unresolved emotions. When relatives have passed away, their absence can leave a gaping hole in the family’s collective memory. Unresolved feelings may remain, no matter how much time passes, and a vision of one’s ancestors can bring these issues to the surface. Even if certain matters were left unaddressed, it can be possible to process and resolve these feelings through a connection to the past.
- Seeking Wisdom: Dreams involving one’s forebears can be seen as a reflection of the inner self-seeking advice and insight into a certain issue. Forebears may be seen as symbols of understanding and knowledge and can appear in dreams as a sign that the dreamer is looking for guidance or understanding. They can provide wisdom and insight that may help the dreamer find the right decision for a current issue they may be facing. Dreams involving one’s forebears can be a powerful way to tap into the wisdom of the past in order to better understand the present.
- Healing and Closure: Dreams of one’s forebears can provide a powerful way to find healing and resolution after experiencing the loss of a loved one. Dreams may be a way for our unconscious to start processing sorrow and grief and eventually arrive at a place of peace. It can be a way to connect with the past and draw strength from our ancestors. These dreams can help us to come to terms with our grief and loss and find a way to move forward.
- Continuity and Legacy: Dreams about one’s forebears can be incredibly powerful. They can point to the cycle of life and how our family tree shapes our present and future. Our ancestors influence us in many ways, from our physical features to our culture and values. Dreams can be a reminder to honor and respect those who came before us, and to be mindful of our lives and decisions. They can provide insight into our family’s legacy and guide us in living according to the values our forebears have instilled within us.
- Messages from the Past: Dreams can be an important source of insight, as it is believed that ancestors can pass down messages in them. It is important to pay attention to any signs or impressions that appear in the dream, as they could contain valuable information and advice from our ancestors. Paying attention to the clues and messages in our dreams can help us to make important decisions, and to receive guidance from our ancestors. By understanding the significance of our dreams, we can tap into the wisdom of our ancestors and benefit from their guidance.
- Spiritual Connection: Dreams about our ancestors can be powerful and meaningful experiences. They can bring spiritual awareness and a connection to something bigger than ourselves, allowing us to find our place in our family’s history and in the human race as a whole. Dreams like these can be a source of guidance, comfort, insight, and inspiration. They can also serve as a reminder of the importance of understanding our roots, honoring our lineage, and connecting with our ancestors. Dreams about our ancestors can be a powerful reminder of our shared humanity, and the importance of preserving our collective history.
Dreams about our ancestors can often be powerful and deeply meaningful. It’s important to take note of the details in the dream, including the emotions and associations that come to mind, to get an understanding of its significance.
If you find yourself particularly moved by the dream, consider exploring it further through meditation, journaling, or even talking about it with a loved one. By being open to exploring the emotions that come up during the dream, we can gain insight into the bigger picture and our place within it.
2. Snake’s Dreams: Dreams of snakes are often seen as a sign of Pitru Dosh. According to Hindu mythology, dreaming about snakes can be interpreted as a warning from the universe that there is an imbalance in the life order. If the person or any family member sees the snake’s dream, it is important to take the necessary steps to correct it. Consulting an experienced astrologer can help you identify the cause and the remedies to resolve the issue.
Besides the meaning of Pitru Dosh, dreams that contain snakes typically have a wide range of interpretations, which can be dependent on the context of the dream and the feelings one has while dreaming. Here are several commonly accepted explanations for snake dreams:
- Transformation: Dreams involving snakes can often have a profound meaning. They can symbolize the need to let go of old behaviors and embrace growth, as well as signify a new beginning or transformation in life. Snakes can represent feelings of fear, danger, and uncertainty, so it is important to take note of these feelings and think about how they can be used to make positive changes in one’s life. Dreams involving snakes can be powerful, so it is important to pay attention to them and see what messages they may have for you.
- Fear or Threat: Snakes in dreams can be seen as symbols of fear and threat. If a snake appears in your dream and you feel scared or threatened, it could be a sign that you are facing some challenges or anxieties in your waking life. The snake may be a representation of these fears and anxieties and could be trying to communicate to you that you need to take action to confront them. Paying attention to the snake in your dream and what it is trying to tell you can help guide you in dealing with your current issues in a meaningful way.
- Hidden Emotions: Snakes can be symbolic of hidden emotions or repressed feelings. It is believed that dreaming of a snake can be a signal from our subconscious to explore and address unresolved issues that are present within ourselves. It can be a sign that you need to pay attention to how you are feeling and to explore any neglected emotions that may be hidden beneath the surface. By facing these feelings, you can gain greater clarity and understanding of yourself.
- Sexuality and Desire: In many cultures, snakes are seen as symbols of passion and desire. Dreams featuring snakes could be a reflection of the dreamer’s feelings or thoughts about sensuality and relationships. The dream could symbolize the dreamer’s own sexual desires or could represent a fear of intimacy and commitment. In some cultures, a snake dream could also indicate a period of transition, such as a change in relationship status or even a spiritual awakening. Regardless of the interpretation, snake dreams can often provide insight into the dreamer’s innermost thoughts and feelings about sex and relationships.
- Healing and Renewal: Snakes have been associated with healing in many cultures. In some cultures, they are seen as a symbol of rebirth and renewal and are thought to be a sign of healing. Dreams featuring snakes can be interpreted as a sign that you need to make some changes in your life, or that you need to take time to heal and renew yourself. It may also indicate that you are about to embark on a journey of healing. Snakes can be seen as a reminder that healing is possible and that it’s time to take the steps necessary to get there.
- Intuition and Wisdom: In many spiritual beliefs, snakes are seen as symbols of intuition and wisdom. They represent the ability to connect to one’s inner self and access the knowledge and insight that lies within. Dreaming of a snake may be a sign that you need to trust yourself and your inner intuition – to trust that you have the knowledge and power necessary to make the best decisions for your life. It may also be a reminder to listen to your inner voice and pay attention to the guidance it provides. By trusting and connecting to your inner wisdom, you can make decisions that are in alignment with your true self and purpose.
- Warning or Caution: Snake dreams could be a warning about potential danger or deceit in our lives, so it’s important to pay attention to the details of the dream and our feelings when we have them. These dreams can be interpreted in many different ways, so it’s important to consider the specifics of the dream and how it made us feel when we woke up. If the dream felt particularly threatening, it could be a warning about something in our lives that we should be aware of. It’s important to take these dreams seriously and trust the message they are sending us.
- Creativity and Power: Snakes have long been associated with creative power and energy. Dreaming of a snake could be a sign that you should tap into your own creative potential and unlock the power inside of you. The snake can also symbolize transformation and rebirth, suggesting that the dream is inviting you to embrace and explore your own inner power. The dream may also be suggesting that you should take risks and make decisions that will bring about positive changes in your life. By recognizing and embracing this creative energy, you can bring about great transformation in your life and access your deepest potential.
It’s essential to keep in mind that the significance of dreaming about snakes can be extremely personal. The most precise interpretation is drawn from your own emotions associated with snakes. If you often experience dreams with snakes or find them unsettling, it might be worthwhile to document your dreams and look for any repeating ideas or feelings. Seeking advice from a dream specialist or therapist could also prove beneficial.
What are the Signs of Pitra/ Pitru/ Pitri Dosha in Kundli?
The important significations of the Sun are Soul, Kingly Power, Kingly Courage, Father, Forefather, Valor, King, Disease in the head, Lineage, Success of any kind, etc.
What causes pitra/ Pitru dosh: Pitra Dosh is a type of affliction that can be caused to the Sun, thus preventing it from giving results as a significator. This affliction can be caused by any of the following planets or their astrological signs:
The power and severity of the Pitra/Pitru Dosh can vary depending on the Sun’s position. It’s important to remember that any planetary combination can cause the Sun to be affected and generate Pitra/Pitru Dosh. The most dangerous of the three types of Pitra Dosh is the most deleterious. Remember, the above signs are to intensify the result of Pitru/ Pitra Dosha.
- – When Pitra Dosh Gives results in the most harmful way:
If the Sun is situated with any of the planets in any Bhav or house, Pitra Dosh is formed at its full intensity, which is the most harmful of all types of Pitru Doshas. Its effects are of moderate severity.
- – When Pitra Dosh is moderately harmful:
If the Sun is affected by any of the planets mentioned above by their aspect then the Pitra Dosh formed falls into this second category. This is not as harmful as the first type, but its intensity is still considerable. Its effects are moderate in intensity.
- – The mild form of Pitra Dosh:
The third and least severe type of Pitra Dosh is made when the Sun is located in a sign of opposition or the sign of a malefic planet.
Let’s discuss some more planetary positions in detail.
Planetary Positions For Pitru/ Pitra Dosh In Horoscope
These Doshas are reflected in our Horoscope when planets attain certain positions in a horoscope. The following are the common planetary positions, which form various kinds of Pitru Doshas:
- If in the natal chart, Venus, Saturn, and Rahu or two of them are placed in the 5th House, the Sun’s influence will be negative and have a detrimental effect on the individual.
- The Sun in conjunction with Rahu or the ninth house lord being in conjunction with Rahu.
- The Sun in conjunction with Saturn or the lord of the ninth house in conjunction with Saturn.
- The lord of the 5th house is either connected to negative influences, or located in the 6th, 8th, or 12th house.
- Having Mars, Saturn, Rahu, or Ketu in a weakened state in the 5th house
- Rahu’s placement in the Ninth House
Here are Some placements if present in the chart along with Pitra/ Pitri/ Pitru Dosha, can intensify the suffering of the native:
- If any two or all three of Sun, Moon, and Rahu are located in the seventh house of the individual’s chart, then Venus is considered to be an unfavorable planet, bringing ill fortune to the person.
- If Saturn is in either the 10th or 11th House of a birth chart, and either the Sun, Moon, or Mars, or two, or all three of these planets are in the same location, it will have adverse influences due to its inauspicious placement.
- If the placement of Ketu is in the 4th House of a person’s astrological chart, they will suffer from the negative impacts of the Moon’s influence.
- If either Mercury, Ketu, or both are placed in either the 1st or 8th House in the birth chart, Mars will bring unfavorable results to the individual.
- If the Moon is in the 3rd or 6th House of the individual’s astrological chart, they will experience the adverse results of the planet Mercury.
- If either the Sun, Venus, or both are placed in the 12th House of an individual’s birth chart, it is considered inauspicious, and Rahu will have a negative influence on the person.
- If either Moon or Mars is located in the 6th House of a birth chart, Ketu will bring unfavorable outcomes for the individual.
- If Jupiter is found in either the second, fifth, ninth, or twelfth house of a person’s birth chart while in conjunction with Venus, Mercury, or Rahu (or any two or all three of these planets), it will bring negative outcomes.
Adverse/ Bad/ ill Effects of Pitra Dosha
A Pitra Dosh depending upon its strength can cast a shadow on all the positive Yogas of the horoscope and wouldn’t let them blossom.
What happens in pitra dosh: Pitra/ Pitru Dosh is a major astrological phenomenon that can have a huge impact on a person’s life. Depending on the strength of the Pitra Dosh, it can significantly reduce the positive effects of other favorable planetary alignments, or yogas, in a person’s horoscope.
The disruption caused by the Pitra Dosh can manifest in a number of ways, including financial troubles, legal issues, health problems, obstacles in career, marital discord, and so on. In order to overcome the ill effects of the Pitra Dosh, it is important to seek the help of an experienced astrologer who can effectively address the situation. The problem it poses for the native can be any one or a combination of the following:
- Family members not taking advantage of their qualifications in the fields of business, education, or a particular profession.
- Obstacles and hardships in one’s professional life.
- It could postpone or hinder a successful union.
- There may be deaths in the family that are not due to natural causes.
- Theft, combustion, or unusual and unintended sudden incidents in the residence.
- Having difficulty getting pregnant or going through the childbirth process.
- A newly-born infant may possess cognitive and physical impairments.
- Ongoing conflicts and disagreements within the family.
- Frequent illnesses.
- One may find themselves in a state of financial insecurity and will often remain in debt no matter how hard they try.
- A person’s reputation in the community could be damaged due to the consequences of Pitra Dosh, potentially resulting in a lengthy jail sentence.
Please note: If you are going through a difficult time, it does not necessarily mean that you have Pitra Dosha in your chart. There may be many astrological reasons why this is happening, but if Pitra Dosha is present in your chart, any one, two, three or more of these issues could be experienced in life.
Ultimate Guide To Remedies for Pitra/ Pitru/ Pitri Dosha
A person with Pitra Dosh in his horoscope has a weak Sun due to the negative planet’s influence. To solve this, the main Upaays are to strengthen the Sun and weaken whichever planet is causing the blemish.
The Best and Powerful Remedy of Pitra/ Pitri/ Pitru Dosh
One of the best ways to address Pitra Dosh is to focus on correcting our own Karmas and less on performing rituals. Although it cannot be removed, there are remedies available that can help to alleviate it. These remedies include showing repentance for our misdeeds and taking corrective steps to ensure that we do not repeat them in the future. This is an important step in mitigating the impact of Pitra Dosh, as it is caused by our own flawed past deeds. This is true for any other Doshas as well, as the remedy lies within us and our own actions.
- The Best Remedy – Karma Correction: People who have Pitra Dosh in their horoscope should rise early in the morning, preferably before sunrise, and practice meditation by focusing on your breathing refraining the mind from thinking about anything else in the world or life, being in the moment and whatever is coming on the surface of mind and body just observer them in “Shasksi Bhav”, just witness without reacting to them. This practice is a very powerful way to reduce the negative effects of Pitra/ Pitru Dosh and bring peace and harmony into one’s life.
It will bring spiritual enlightenment and improve the quality of life. By doing this practice regularly, one can declutter the “Sanchit Karma” (accumulated deeds) of you and be blessed with good luck and fortune. I have seen in my practice life that this method has worked miraculously.
2. The Second best is chanting Mantra
A Mantra to lessen the unfavorable consequences of Pitra/ Pitru Dosha
“Om Rhim Rhim Surjaya||”
Basically, you need to strengthen Sun and to minimize the bad effect of the afflicted planet. You can go through my Remedy-oriented blogs here to know more about the remedy of a specific planet.
Summary: Vedic astrology clearly defines that “Pitra Dosh” is not the curse of the ancestors, but it is a debt formed as a result of bad deeds done by the ancestors themselves or by their progeny.
It is the duty of the present generation to pay off the debt either by bearing the punishment as per “Karmic Law” or by performing some specific good Karmic deeds which would help to repay the debt or reduce the degree of punishment. Sacred scriptures like Garud Purana, Brahma Purana, and others clearly describe the various reasons behind pitra dosha and offer several remedies to reduce or nullify the adverse effects of pitra dosha.
Other Ritual-Oriented Secondary Pitra/ Pitru Dosh Remedies
The Bharmna Purana states that Yama, the God of death, liberates all souls to travel back to the earth in the Krishna Paksha of “Ashwin Maas” (generally, end of Sept to end of Oct – you will get year-wise dates if you google little bit). This is the time when it is important to show respect to the departed souls by offering Prasad and performing other rituals on the basis of the intensification of the Pitra Dosha.
If the horoscope indicates a Pitra Dosha, then various Upaays can be followed in order to lessen its negative effects. These Upaays can range from observing fasts, performing pujas, giving offerings to the ancestors, and other such methods of appeasing the departed souls. It is important to remember that these rituals are not just for the sake of tradition but to ensure that the rituals are followed with a pure heart.
Tripindi Shradh – Pitru/ Pitra Doha Nirvaran:
Tripindi Shradha Puja is Pind daan. If anyone in the family from the last three generations has passed away in a very young age or old age, then those souls cause problems for us. If, for continuous three years, this ritual is not made to departed souls, then the dead gets angry, so to calm them, this offering is mainly made. This is a very important Ritual in Hindu culture.
Tripindi Shradha Puja is a Hindu ceremony known as Pind daan. If someone in the immediate family has died at an early or advanced age (more than 90 years of age in the present context), as per “Shradha Kamalkar” it can cause issues. If the ritual is not performed for three consecutive years, the deceased can become upset, so this offering is made to placate them. This is a very significant ritual in Hindu culture.
According to the ancient scripture Shradha Kamalkar, it is believed that Shradha or Shradh should be performed for one’s ancestors twice a year in order to keep them content. If this is not done for a significant amount of time, the ancestors are said to become unhappy and can cause various problems for future generations.
It further says it does not only relates to satisfying past three generations like forefathers (father-mother, Grandfather- Grandmother, and Great grandparents), but it is not just for three generations. Any soul who is not satisfied in his life and passed away, such souls troubles their future generations. Such souls can be sent to eternal spirit by performing this ritual, “Tripindi Shradha” at Trimbakeshwar.
It is believed that it is not limited to the past three generations of a family, such as the forefathers, grandfathers, and great-grandparents. Any soul who is not satisfied in their life and has passed away can disturb future generations, and this ritual can be used to help alleviate this issue.
One of my students once asked me, “Sir, do these rituals really work?”
The answer is, they do not work unless you correct yourself. Karmic corrections are essential for one’s spiritual growth and development. Without taking the necessary steps to correct one’s karma, it will be difficult to realize the benefits of one’s actions. One of the most important ways to do this is through self-karma correction. This involves understanding how one’s current actions will manifest as both good and bad yogas in the horoscope of a future birth. Taking the necessary steps to correct one’s karma not only benefits future lives, but also brings immediate benefits in this life. Therefore, it is essential to take the time to practice self-karma correction in order to experience the full benefits of one’s actions.
Now, What do you need to do?
Show respect to your family members, especially the elderly ones. Do not deprive them of the essential’s things. Spend the maximum possible quality time with them. They should maintain that quality of life as they are enjoying. No strong or hard words for them. No abuses for them.
- It is important to show respect to our family members, especially the elderly members, and ensure that they have access to all the essentials they need.
- We should make an effort to spend quality time with them, respecting the quality of life they have and treating them with kindness.
- It is essential to avoid using any harsh or rude words or any type of abuse when talking with them, as this can lead to Pitra Dosh, a serious spiritual consequence.
- By showing respect and kindness to our family members, we can avoid this issue and build strong relationships with them.
In conclusion, Pitra/ Pitru Dosh/ Remedies offer a range of solutions, but it is essential to approach them with discernment and caution. Applying all remedies simultaneously may not yield the desired results and could even lead to unintended consequences. Each individual’s horoscope is unique, and there is no one-size-fits-all approach to dealing with Pitra Dosh.
The efficacy of the remedies largely depends on the severity of the blemish associated with the Sun in the horoscope. Understanding the specific astrological factors at play is crucial for selecting appropriate remedies that align with the individual’s needs and circumstances.
Consulting with a knowledgeable and experienced astrologer can be beneficial in identifying the most suitable Pitra Dosh remedies for an individual’s specific situation. The astrologer can assess the horoscope and provide personalized guidance on the most effective and appropriate remedies to address the Karmic Debt associated with Pitra Dosh.
Ultimately, the journey of resolving Pitra Dosh involves a combination of self-awareness, inner growth, and a commitment to positive actions. By acknowledging and learning from the past, embracing personal responsibility, and practicing kindness and compassion, individuals can work towards balancing their Karmic Debt and promoting harmony in their lives.
*It is essential to note that none of these rituals will be successful unless one makes an effort to rectify their own karma.
Writer, Astrologer, Numerologist, Palmist, Vastu Expert, & The Teacher of Occult Subjects Shankar Bhattacharjee, a respected & “well known” name in the Vedic Astrology field. He was born in a traditional Brahmin family in India – West Bengal – near Kolkata, “The City Of Joy”, one of India’s major cities.
Experience: More than 15 Years.
Specialization: Astrologer Shankar Bhattacharjee is specialized in Predicting the Future through Vedic Parashari & Nadi Astrology, Numerology, Palmistry, Vastu & the ancient Horary System.
WhatsApp: +91 9051357099 (not for a free consultation)