Moon Remedies Astrology for Weak, Debilitated, Afflicted, Combusted State: In horoscope/Kundli/ Birth Chart:
Are you struggling to get answers to the following questions?
- Is there a weak Moon in your horoscope?
- Do you want to know remedies for a weak Moon in astrology?
- How to make weak Moon strong & remove its negative energy?
- How a weak Moon in horoscope creates an impact in your Life?
- What are the various types of effective remedies to strengthen the Moon’s energy?
Remedies for weak, debilitated, afflicted Chandra
Moon is another very important planet in Astrology. Moon denotes a motherly figure in the family as well as in society. Moon also represents the mind and its stability or instability stage.
A positive Moon gives nourishing and nursing nature to an individual. Moon is the karaka or significator of 4th house in Astrology which denotes mind, mother, friends (if male native then male friends or if female native than female friends) and properties and vehicles of the native as well as overall happiness in every aspect of life.
Moon, basically represents how you perceive the world. This universe is really shapeless. Your mind gives shape to it according to your perception. The way you perceive you keep giving shape to each and everything around you.
Whether it is a relationship, progress, physical matter or mental matter. Everything comes to you in that exact form what shape you give to those things. All these aspects come directly under the signification of Moon. That is the reason Moon is also the planet of imagination, the Queen of Emotions.
If Moon is exalted in your horoscope in particularly some houses like Lagna house, 4th House, 9th House or10th House it can give you name, fame, prosperity and ultimate content and happiness in life. But remember, here also, it should not get any affliction from Rahu or Saturn or the positive results mentioned above will not be seen in your life.
On the other hand if, Moon is badly influenced or weak in your horoscope that can change your entire quality of life.
Today I am going to focus on the remedial aspect of Moon in Astrology. Because the fact is, to predict something in astrology is easier than to provide the solution for the same.
Let us move directly to all remedial aspects of Moon, so that if there is any Moon’s negative energy which is working in your life than you can solve it to some extent. If you can follow the procedure of these remedies then your problems can get resolved completely.
It is also true that to get a proper solution for any problem, you always need expert guidance on whether the problem is medical, legal, financial, astrological, etc.
When will one require Moon Remedies In Astrology?
Look at your horoscope and see the position of Moon. If the Moon in your horoscope is afflicted by a malefic planet, debilitated or in its enemy sign, so you need to understand that you need the remedy for Moon. Otherwise, the house represented by Moon and other aspects of Moon which can give benefits in life, will not manifest.
For example, if your Moon is in Scorpio within 30 degrees and if it is in 4th house of your horoscope, then Moon has become debilitated in this house and it will give bad results in terms of overall happiness and another aspect of life-related to 4th house which are mentioned above.
Adverse effects of Moon in 12 houses in your horoscope
Before going to remedy part let us focus on how the placement of planet Moon can cause negativity in different houses that can negatively impact your life. The following results are only applied when the Moon in horoscope is afflicted by other malefic planets or house lords, debilitated or enemy sign.
- Weak, Debilitated, Afflicted Moon in Astrology in 1st House: In the first house of horoscope Moon’s negative energy creates health-related issues, specifically regarding imbalanced blood pressure and nutrition deficiency
- Weak, Debilitated, Afflicted Moon in Astrology in 2nd House: This negative position of Moon gives bad results by creating misunderstanding between family members and does not ultimately give a good relationship between family members. In case of monetary matter, you will see a gradual outflow of savings due to occurrences in life
- Weak, Debilitated, Afflicted Moon in Astrology in 3rd House: This is not a favorable position for Moon for the siblings of the native. Also the native is a blabbermouth and cannot keep secrets and sometimes this characteristic becomes harmful for the native in many areas of his life
- Weak, Debilitated, Afflicted Moon in Astrology in 4th House: Negative placement of Moon in this house makes worst kind of relationship between mother and friends and the person suffers from frustration and depression-related diseases which ultimately cause insomnia and sleeplessness
- Weak, Debilitated, Afflicted Moon in Astrology in 5th House: The placement of Moon in this house will hamper the decision making of the person and the native will suffer on account of his wrong decisions at various stages in life. This negative placement give restless relationship due to emotional imbalance or understanding in the natives love life or with their relationship with children
- Weak, Debilitated, Afflicted Moon in Astrology in 6th House: Here Moon will give stomach related problems specifically dysentery, sinus, and such people are easily immune to cough and cold. In case of male natives, they get obstacles in life from the opposite sex i.e. from females
- Weak, Debilitated, Afflicted Moon in Astrology in 7th House: Moon may cause mental disharmony on an emotional level with wife/husband. Also, the native will get involved in frequent arguments with their partner. As result, it gives an imbalanced marital life. Also, the native will get defeated by his enemy.
- Weak, Debilitated, Afflicted Moon in Astrology in 8th House: This placement is very crucial because it gives the early death of mother of the native. Native may also be malnutrition and may suffer from sexual weakness
- Weak, Debilitated, Afflicted Moon in Astrology in 9th House: Negative placement of Moon here will cause natives to have a mental mismatch with the father. Also, the native may face sudden unlucky events in life
- Weak, Debilitated, Afflicted Moon in Astrology in 10th House: Negative placement of Moon here creates a barrier in career. The native will not get happiness in career. Such kind of person is usually in the profession which he did not want to be in
- Weak, Debilitated, Afflicted Moon in Astrology in 11th House: This negative placement of Moon, gives frustrated monetary income. It also destroys the friend circle of the native by creating emotional distance in result the native might develop a withdrawn mentality
- Weak, Debilitated, Afflicted Moon in Astrology in 12th House: Bad placement of Moon in this house makes the native a spendthrift on an extreme level and they will spend their money on extremely unnecessary things in life. Such a native may also have debt on account of his spendthrift nature.
Type of Remedies for weak, debilitated, afflicted Moon in Astrology
Remedies are of basically three types on the basis of three Gunas.
These are the basic gunas on which our physical and psychic existence are based. God or Supreme Energy is out of the influence of these three Gunas. In short, the existence of three Gunas gives the existence of body and mind. Later in my other article, I will discuss these three Gunas in detail.
Now let us understand the remedies mentioned above based on the three Gunas in detail.
1. Satya guna- based remedies for weak, debilitated, afflicted Moon in Astrology
These types of Kriyas are also called Shanti kriyas which means actions to establish peace. This is basically psychic based remedies. It is most powerful among these three type of remedies. All mantra related, real tantra related, all Vedic rituals and psychic ability and meditation-based remedies come under this type. Let us discuss this one by one below.
i. Vedic procedure or rituals to remove Moon’s negative energy from your life
Chandra Dhyan (Chintan) Mantra to remove negative energies for Moon remedies in astrology:
“Om Samudryang Baishyamatreyang Hastamatrng Sitambaram|
Satang Dibahung Baradng Dakkhinang Sagadetaram|
Dashashng Shetapadmahstng Bichintyomadhidaibatam|
Abahan Mantra to remove negative energies for Moon remedies in astrology:
“Om Bhurbhuvassvaarjmunatirdeshodvaba Aatreagotra Shuklabarna Bhoh Soma Ihagachha Ihagachhetyadi||”
Tantric Mantra to remove negative energies of weak, debilitated, afflicted Moon in Astrology
“Om Oing Kling Somayo||”
Prarthana Mantra for remedy of weak, debilitated, afflicted Moon in Astrology
“Om Dibyashankhatusharabhng Khirodarnabasamvabam|
Namaami Shashinang Bhaktya Shamvormukutavushanam||”
Start the above procedures from any Monday in ‘Brahama Muharta*’. Chant the mantra 108 times a day. Total mantra Japa would be 50,000 times, 500 times havan on the same mantra, 50 times tarpan, 5 times Abhishek and feed food to any Brahmin.
*Is a time period which starts from 1 hr 45 mins before and after Moonrise and Moonset times respectively
ii. Yogic Procedure to remove negative energies of weak, debilitated, afflicted Moon
Moon represents or Moon energy resides in ‘Ajna (Aggya) Chakra’ or Third Eye, the second-highest Chakra or energy center in the human psychic body. Every day before going to bed and after waking up as long as possible for you, just concentrate on ‘Ajna (Aggya) Chakra’ which is between your two eyebrows as shown in the picture below and chant the mantra “Om Oing Kling Somayo” mentally. Please do remember to sit in any pose or ‘Sukhasana’ and keep your back straight and keep your eyes close.
Visualization remove negative energy of weak, debilitated, afflicted Moon
As you will be concentrating on ‘Ajna (Aggya) Chakra’ or Third Eye and will be mentally chanting the mantra be in this stage for five to ten minutes. After that, you need to start the visualization process.
Visualize that your problem is already over or that you have come out of the problem and leading that stage of happy and normal life. The problem varies from person to person, so you need to concentrate accordingly.
For example, if you have any mental or depression related problem, then see yourself as if you are happy and content. Very importantly at this type of stage of visualization or meditation oriented remedies, always focus on improvements or solutions and not on the problem.
1.Tamah guna- based remedies for weak, debilitated, afflicted Moon in astrology:
Black Magic comes under Tamah guna remedies. This type of procedure is not widely accepted and it has a lot of side effects too and in my opinion, this type of remedy are not recommended and so I am not going to discuss on these remedies.
2. Rajah guna- based remedies for weak, debilitated, afflicted Moon in astrology
All kinds of gemstones, metal, foods, color, numbers, etc come under this type of remedy procedure.
Below are specific remedies based on Rajah guna for Moon which strengthens the planetary energy. Always remember Rajah guna –based energy strengthens the planetary energy, it basically means that if your Moon is a bad significator, for example- 8th lord and you are doing Rajah guna based energy, then you are increasing negative energy of Moon. Rajah guna-based remedies should be performed only if the Moon in horoscope is in debilitation stage or afflicted by other planets. If it is a bad house lord, do not go for Rajah guna-based remedies otherwise it will increase the bad results in your life and that’s the reason who wear gemstones, all the people do not get a positive result. You need to judge all aspects of a planet in the horoscope and do not become conclusive or hurry to go to the conclusion. See all aspects of planets before doing this type of remedy.
i. Gemstone for moon in astrology to remove Moon’s negative energy from your life:
Pearl is the gemstone for Moon. Wear Pearl in Silver or Gold (preferably Silver) in the Index finger. Choose any Monday after taking bath in the early morning and wear it in the Index finger.
ii. Metal Of Moon In Astrology: which represents Moon energy: Silver
iii. Day Of Moon In Astrology: Monday
iv. Number Of Moon In Astrology: which represents Moon’s energy is 2. So try to do or start all remedial procedures of Moon on those dates which represent number 2. For example, 2nd, 11th or 20th of any month
v. Color Of Moon In Astrology: White represents the Moon’s energy
vi. Food Of Moon In Astrology: Kheer or Paysam or Indian Rice Pudding
vii. Time Of Moon In Astrology: 12 AM. Moon’s energy is at its highest point during Full Moon’s Day (Purnima)
Always remember, to do remedies means to balance a certain planetary energy level within you. The psychic energy within you controls all energy of your body and your life as well. What you see in your outer world is a mere reflection of you in the inner world. Now the remedy will work as nicely as you will be balancing with nature.
- Ruling Deity which represents Moon’s energy in Astrology: Devi Gauri
- Rudraksh Of Moon In Astrology: Two Mukhi soothes Moon’s negative energy
- Dasha Mahavidya represents Moon’s energy in Astrology: Devi Bhuvaneshwari
My Experience/ Opinion in remedies for weak, debilitated, afflicted Moon
If you ask anybody or search on the internet about remedies, you will get a variety of opinions which can confuse you a lot. Do not get very confused and always remember the key to success in any field is to follow a certain procedure continuously with patience and perseverance, then only you will attain success. Otherwise, if you follow all procedures one by one for a short period of time, it will not take you anywhere and ultimately you will start disrespecting this holy system of remedies.
I have mentioned many types of remedies but among them, Yogic Procedure (point (ii) under Satya guna-based remedies) is the most powerful, fast and effective procedure if you can follow properly.
In case of any questions, please ask them below in the comments section.
- Mars in 11th House Career, Gains-Loss, Marriage, Friends, Finance - September 30, 2020
- Moon in 11th House Career, Gains-Loss, Marriage, Friends, Finance - September 29, 2020
- Effect/ Impact of Rahu-Ketu transit in 2020-2021 To 2022 – On 12 Signs - September 28, 2020