Navamsa/ D 9 Chart Prediction Analysis In Vedic Astrology: How to read Navamsa/ D 9 Chart In Vedic Astrology? There are many ways to see the planetary strength in astrology. Navamsa chart is the most important of them. Let’s discuss how can you read a Navamsa or D 9 chart and see a planetary strength as well. Here I am going to discuss only on important Navamsa rules without any extra story or exaggeration so that you can link a Navamsa chart with Rashi chart at the time or prediction.
Navamsa/ D 9 Chart Prediction Analysis In Vedic Astrology – Part 1
- What Is Vargottama Planet In Astrology: When a planet occupies the same sign in the Rashi chart and Navamsa chart that planet becomes very strong. This is called the Vargottama state of a planet. Even if a planet is debilitated in the Rashi chart but exalted in the Navamsa chart, the planet will regain its strength due to the Vargottama strength but here the same sign rule should be applied.
A. What Is Vargottama Lagna Or Ascendant In Astrology: Unlike a planet, if a Lagna or ascendant occupies the same Rashi or sign then that becomes Vargottama Lagna or ascendant. In this case, also the ascendant oo Lagna becomes very strong even if it is in the negative influence of a malefic planet
For example – If Saturn is in Aries in Rashi chart within 20 degree, then Saturn is debilitated and does not have any strength to give any result but if that Saturn goes to the same sign that is, in Aries in Navamsa also then the planet will regain its strength and will work as a normal strengthened planet
Enroll Online Astrology Course
- Exalted Planet in Navamsa Or D-9 Chart: If a planet (whether it is Sun, Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Mercury, Venus) is in the exalted sign in Navamsa chart then that planet becomes strong enough to give a good result, even if it is debilitated in Rashi chart. If a planet is debilitated in the Rashi chart and exalted in the Navamsa chart then in Dasha and Antardasha, the planet will give good results but with some time delays. If a planet is placed in own sign in Navamsa chart then that planet also gets strength even if it is weak in Rashi chart
- Parivartana Yoga In Navamsa Or D 9 Chart: If two planets (whether it is Sun, Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Mercury, Venus) exchange each others house or sign in Navamsa chart then those planets will give good results in their dasha and antardasha according to the house lordships
For example – The significator of the 9th house is Jupiter, if Jupiter is placed in the 9th house of Navamsa chart, the person will be bestowed with good luck and fortune.
- Rahu and Ketu in Navamsa Or D 9: To judge Rahu and Ketu are same in Navamsa also as per Rashi chart rule but some variations in result can be seen if any house or planet is afflicted by Rahu and Ketu
(Navamsa Chart Prediction) For example – If the 7th house is afflicted by Rahu in Navamsa, then that will not literally mean that there will be a separation between husband and wife. There will be an odd type of behavior toward a spouse, it could be a carefree attitude or not become that much duty minded towards the spouse.
- 7th House In D 9 Or Navamsa chart: 7th house is the house of marriage and Navamsa is the chart of marriage. This two combination of theories makes the 7th house of Navamsa chart very important for marriage and marital relationship. On the other hand, Venus is the Karaka or significator of marriage. If Venus and 7th house both are afflicted by malefic planets in the Navamsa chart that gives a stressful married life. If other divorce-related yogas are present in the horoscope, so the marriage will not sustain. Even if the divorce or separation yoga is not present in horoscope still the affliction of venus and 7th house in the Navamsa chart will give a frustrated married life.
- Career In Navamsa chart/ D 9: From the Navamsa chart we can get a lot of clues of career connections also. I will discuss in my future articles about how to judge a career through the Navamsa chart in detail. But here I am just going to mention one very important point ie when the 10th lord of Rashi chart goes to Navamsa influenced by any planet the career takes the shape according to that
For example – If Jupiter is 10th lord in your Rashi chart or D1, it goes to Gemini sign in Navamsa chart then this Jupiter gets influenced by Mercury because Mercury is lord of Gemini. Then your career will be connected with accounts, communication, or writing-related. There are some other ways to specify someone’s career, I will discuss later that.
- Conjunctions and Aspects in Navamsa/ D 9: In the case of Navamsa charts aspects of planets are more important than conjunctions (If dual influence is present at the same time).
For example – If any sign or house of Navamsa chart Jupiter and Mercury are in conjunction and Mars in aspecting these two planets, then the influence of Mars on these two planets will be more than the influence of Mercury or Jupiter on each other.
My Observations On Navamsa/ D 9 Chart:
In my experience, while judging the Navamsa chart I have come across some rules that I haven’t got from any textbook. It is purely my experience and if something is not clear you can ask me in the comment section. I am going to discuss those observations, point by point below.
- When Mars gets connected with Rahu or Ketu in Mercury’s sign in the Navamsa chart (Gemini or Virgo) then skin related disease are destined
- When Venus gets connected with Rahu or Ketu in Navamsa chart that compels the native to marry outside of his or her community and faces a lot of problems in the first phase of antardasha when that person got married
- When Saturn and Moon come together in any sign of Navamsa chart then the person gets very money minded. It is not normal money mindedness it comes with stinginess or hard-fisted mentality, that becomes more prominent or severe after marriage
- When Moon and Mars come together in any sign of Navamsa especially occupies 7th or 8th house, this combination gives gynecological problems to women and blood pressure-related disease to men, especially after marriage. If this combination occupies cancer or Scorpio sign then that becomes more severe
- As I said earlier, Jupiter is the significator of luck or wealth, so the strength of Jupiter in Navamsa chart makes a person lucky in terms of wealth, especially if Jupiter is in exaltation or in its own sign
- Saturn’s placement in Leo sign in Navamsa chart does not give good result except when the Saturn is Vargattama or occupies the same sign of Rashi chart or Navamsa chart
- Sun represents fiery energy in our body and sign Aries represents our head, which according to medical astrology when Sun occupies Aries sign in Navamsa chart that person becomes bald at an early age and then gives a broad forehead
- Mars and Venus combination in the Navamsa chart does not give good results for a healthy marital life and there will be a very high chance of breakup in love affairs before marriage. If the same combination occupies 7th, 8th or 9th house of Navamsa chart then that indicates a lack of trustworthiness between spouses and also indicates extramarital affairs. The same result happens when Mars and Venus also exchange houses in Navamsa or D-9 chart.
Read Part -2 of this Navamasa lesson Series here –
How To Judge Marriage and Career Through D9 Or Navamsa
Enroll Online Astrology Course
Writer, Astrologer, Numerologist, Palmist, Vastu Expert, & The Teacher of Occult Subjects Shankar Bhattacharjee, a respected & “well known” name in the Vedic Astrology field. He was born in a traditional Brahmin family in India – West Bengal – near Kolkata, “The City Of Joy”, one of India’s major cities.
Experience: More than 15 Years.
Specialization: Astrologer Shankar Bhattacharjee is specialized in Predicting the Future through Vedic Parashari & Nadi Astrology, Numerology, Palmistry, Vastu & the ancient Horary System.
WhatsApp: +91 9051357099 (not for a free consultation)
5 thoughts on “Navamsa/ D 9 Chart Prediction Analysis In Vedic Astrology”
sir does parivartan yoga takes place every time planets are in opposite rashi whether in lagna chart or any other??
Parivartana of planets actually mean planets exchanging their houses with each other, it can happen in Lagna chart and D9 or navamsa chart as well…
In a female chart, tula lagna, shukra placed in 6th house, moon placed in 2nd house. 7th house is occupied by sun, mars, saturn and mercury. 5th house is occupied by jupiter and ketu. Whereas in D9 chart, mesh lagna, saturn is placed in the 1st house and 9th house is occupied by sun, mars and venus. They are aspected by Jupiter which is occupying the 3rd house. Is this combination detrimental in D9 chart? Also does it indicate intercaste love marriage?
D1chart Saturn is in Aries from Capricorn A’scendant 4th house in D9 chart Saturn is in Sagittarius what are benefits please send us mail
I have aquarius ascendant in D9 and is occupied by Saturn and Mercury. Moon is in the second house with mars aspecting it from the 8th house in the sign of virgo. Jupiter is conjunct venus in Gemini in the 5th house. Sun and Ketu are conjunct in the 4th house in Taurus. Rahu in the 10th house in scorpio. Can you please tell me my weaknesses in marriage and career wise?