Navamsa/ D 9 Chart Prediction Analysis In Vedic Astrology
Navamsa/ D 9 Chart Prediction Analysis In Vedic Astrology: How to read Navamsa/ D 9 Chart In Vedic Astrology?There are many ways to see the planetary strength in astrology. Navamsa chart is the most important of them. Let’s discuss how can you read a Navamsa or D 9 chart and see a planetary strength as well. Here I am going to discuss only on important Navamsa rules without any extra story or exaggeration, so that you can link a Navamsa chart with Rashi chart at the time or predition.
- What Is Vargottama Planet In Astrology: When a planet occupies the same sign in rashi chart and Navamsa chart that planet becomes very strong. This is called the Vargottama state of a planet. Even if a planet is debilitated in rashi chart but exalted in Navamsa chart, the planet will regain its strength due to the Vargottama strength but here the same sign rule should be applied.
A. What Is Vargottama Lagna Or Ascendant In Astrology: Unlike planet if a lgna or ascendant occupies the same rashi or sign then that becomes Vargottama lagana or ascendant. In this case also the ascendant oo lagna becomes very strong even if it is in the negative influence of malefic planet
For example – If Saturn is in Aries in rashi chart within 20 degree, then Saturn is debilitated and does not have any strength to give any result but if that Saturn goes to the same sign that is, in Aries in Navamsa also then the planet will regain its strength and will work as a normal strengthened planet
- Exalted Planet in Navamsa Or D-9 Chart: If a planet (whether it is Sun, Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Mercury, Venus) is in the exalted sign in Navamsa chart then that planet becomes strong enough to give good result, even if it is debilitated in rashi chart. If a planet is debilitated in rashi chart and exalted in Navamsa chart then in Dasha and Antardasha, the planet will give good result but with some time delays. If a planet is placed in own sign in Navamsa chart then that planet also gets strength even if it is weak in rashi chart
- Parivartana Yoga In Navamsa Or D 9 Chart: If two planets (whether it is Sun, Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Mercury, Venus) exchange each others house or sign in Navamsa chart then those planets will give good results in their dasha and antardasha according to the house lordships
For example – The significator of 9th house is Jupiter, if Jupiter is placed in 9th house of Navamsa chart, the person will be bestowed with good luck and fortune.
- Rahu and Ketu in Navamsa Or D 9: To judge rahu and ketu are same in Navamsa also as per rashi chart rule but some variations in result can be seen if any house or planet is afflicted by rahu and ketu
For example – If 7th house is afflicted by rahu in Navamsa, then that will not literally mean that there will be separation between husband and wife. There will be an odd type of behavior toward spouse, it could be a carefree attitude or not become that much duty minded towards the spouse.
- 7th House In D 9 Or Navamsa chart: 7th house is the house of marriage and Navamsa is the chart of marriage. This two combination of theories makes the 7th house of Navamsa chart very important for marriage and marital relationship. On the other hand Venus is the Karaka or significator of marriage. If Venus and 7th house both are afflictated by malefic planets in Navamsa chart that gives a stressful married life. If other divorce related yogas are present in horoscope, so the marriage will not sustain. Even if the divorce or separation yoga is not present in horoscope still the affliction of venus and 7th house in Navamsa chart will give a frustrated married life.
- Career In Navamsa chart/ D 9: From Navamsa chart we can get a lot of clues of career connections also. I will discuss in my future articles about how to judge career through Navamsa chart in detail. But here I am just going to mention one very important point ie when the 10th lord of rashi chart goes to Navamsa influenced by any planet the career takes the shape according to that
For example – If Jupiter is 10th lord in your rashi chart or D1, it goes to Gemini sign in Navamsa chart then this Jupiter gets influenced of Mercury, because Mercury is lord of Gemini. Then your career will be connected with accounts, communication, or writing related. There are some other ways to specify someone’s career, I will discuss later about that.
- Conjunctions and Aspects in Navamsa/ D 9: In case of Navamsa charts aspects of planets are more important than conjuctions (If dual influence is present at the same time).
For example – If any sign or house of Navamsa chart Jupiter and Mercury are in conjunction and Mars in aspecting these two planets, then the influence of Mars on these two planets will be more than the influence of Mercury or Jupiter on each other.
My Observations On Navamsa/ D 9 Chart:
In my experience, while judging Navamsa chart I have come across some rules that I haven’t got from any text book. It is purely my experience and if something is not clear you can ask me in the comment section. I am going to discuss those observations, point by point below.
- When Mars gets connected with Rahu or Ketu in Mercury’s sign in Navamsa chart (Gemini or Virgo) then skin related disease are destined
- When Venus gets connected with Rahu or Ketu in Navamsa chart that compels the native to marry outside of his or her community and faces a lot of problems in the first phase of antardasha when that person got married
- When Saturn and Moon comes together in any sign of Navamsa chart then the person gets very money minded. It is not normal money mindedness it comes with stinginess or hard fisted mentality, that becomes more prominent or severe after marriage
- When Moon and Mars comes together in any sign of Navamsa especially occupies 7th or 8th house, this combination gives gynecological problem to women and blood pressure related disease to men especially after marriage. If this combination occupies cancer or scorpio sign then that becomes more severe
- As I said earlier, Jupiter is significator of luck or wealth, so strength of Jupiter in Navamsa chart makes a person lucky in terms of wealth, especially if Jupiter is in exaltation or in its own sign
- Saturn’s placement in Leo sign in Navamsa chart does not give good result except when the Saturn is Vargattama or occupies the same sign of rashi chart or Navamsa chart
- Sun represents fiery energy in our body and sign Aries represents our head, which according to medical astrology when Sun occupies Aries sign in Navamsa chart that person becomes bald at early age and then gives a broad forehead
- Mars and Venus combination in Navamsa chart does not give good result for a healthy marital life and there will be very high chance of breakup in love affairs before marriage. If same combination occupies 7th, 8th or 9th house of Navamsa chart then that indicates lack of trustworthiness between spouses and also indicates extra marital affairs. The same result happens when Mars and Venus also exchange houses in Navamsa or D-9 chart
You may also like:
Astrologer Shankar Bhattacharjee, a respected & “well known” name in Vedic astrology field. He was born in a traditional Brahmin family in India – West Bengal – near Kolkata, “The City Of Joy”, which is one of the major cities in India.
Experience: 15 Years.
Specialization: Jyotish Pravakar Shankar Bhattacharjee is specialized in Predicting Future through Vedic Astrology, Numerology, Palmistry, Vastu & the ancient Horary System.
Credentials Acquired: His acquired credentials in the the field of the holy subject Astrology includes degree from “The Indian College of Astrology & Astronomy” and also honored as “Jyotish Pravakar”. Now he is doing research on astrology collaborated with “The Indian College Of Astrology & Astronomy”.
WhatsApp: +91 9051357099 (not for free consultation)