Medical Profession/ Career In Astrology-Doctor’s/ Surgeon’s-Ultimate Guide Of Horoscope/ Kundli/ Birth Chart: Becoming a doctor requires hard work, skill, and knowledge. Yet, if you have these qualifications, you may still question whether your efforts will be rewarded. Fortunately, Vedic astrology can help you determine if you possess the necessary combinations, known as yogas, for a successful career in medicine. In this article, I’ll give an in-depth exploration of these yogas to answer the question: Do I have the necessary Vedic astrology yogas to become a doctor? or Which Planet is responsible for medical profession? Read on for more details about realizing the dream of obtaining the esteemed title of physician.
The importance of Venus, Mars, and the Houses in your chart cannot be overstated, as each serves its own special purpose in determining Medical Profession/ Career In Astrology. For example, Venus gives you the knowledge to diagnose and cure illnesses, while Mars allows you to handle blood and the body.
In addition, the planets play an incredibly pivotal role in the medical profession. The Sun is the significator of medicine and the Moon denotes drugs, herbs, and medicines derived from herbs.
Mars is especially relevant in the field of surgery, while Jupiter and Mercury favor specialization in a certain area. Saturn and Rahu suggest lingering and incurable diseases, and Ketu is connected to sharp instruments used during surgical procedures.
Astrological Combinations For Medical Profession/ Career
Examining planetary positions in one’s horoscope or birth chart is a key indicator of one’s propensity for medical science and determining a Medical Profession/ Career In Astrology.
- The First house states overall physical and mental aptitude and inclination;
- Fourth house educative accomplishments;
- Fifth house intelligence, education, and children;
- Sixth house diseases. The professional fortunes of an individual are greatly influenced by aspects of the 6th, 8th, 10th, 2nd, 9th, and 11th houses. Connecting the 10th lord to one of these two houses, 6th and 8th, is indicative that short-term or long-term illnesses respectively may be present. The 2nd house is responsible for wealth, whilst the 9th house denotes luck, blessings, and fame. If a connection is made to the 4th house, the native will often use their profession for the benefit of others. Lastly, success and prosperity, as catalysts for success in any profession, can be found in the 11th house. Therefore, each of these house placements should be thoroughly examined to gauge an individual’s potential for professional success and income.
- Eighth house longevity, life span, and death;
- Ninth house fate, bhagya, wealth, and opportunities;
- Tenth house profession and fame; The tenth house is of paramount importance, as it is markedly influential on career success, and with Mars naturally strong in this house, a steady rise in one’s profession can be expected. Beyond seeing how the tenth house performs, assessing the other houses in terms of luck, blessing, and success is necessary, as income and name recognition play an integral role in stability within the profession. When the tenth lord and tenth house have a connection to the fourth house, an individual is likely to use his profession for the benefit of others. Therefore, by examining a birth chart’s planetary positions, one can gain insight into their propitiousness for medical science.
- Eleventh house gain and income.
Main Planets Responsible For Doctor’s Profession/ Career
- The Sun is a powerful symbol of the medical profession; it is natural to associate it with the field.
- Additionally, the moon plays an integral role in birth chart analysis for Doctors. It is a representation of drugs and herbs which can be utilized to craft medicines. In a Doctor’s birth chart, their moon may be under malefic influence; this allows them to treat patients without sentimental distraction. It also strengthens their capacity to manage drugs, even poisonous ones, and proficiently perform surgeries. Thus, it is vital for Doctors’ birth charts to see a connection with malefic houses or an influence from malefic energy.
- Surgeons require a strong influence of Mars in their charts, as the planet represents courage and the boldness necessary to carry out delicate operations. Mars must be either in its own sign or exaltation, adding strength to the individual’s constitution.
- On the other hand, planets like Jupiter, Mercury, and Venus denote specialization in the field.
- Moving forward, Saturn and Rahu signify lingering and incurable diseases and are linked to the medical profession as a whole.
- Lastly, Ketu is the planet of sharp instruments and it plays a considerable role in the field of medical astrology.
To see charts for any purpose requires the relevant planets to be in favorable positions, connected through aspect, rashi, conjunction, or nakshatra. All in all, astrology can be an exceptional tool for surgeons to measure their professional expertise.
Effects Of Nakshatra On Medical Profession/ Career In Astrology
Certain nakshatras are believed to lend themselves to professions in medicine. These include Ashwini, Bharani (for gynecologists), Ardra, Krittika (for surgeons), Punarvasu (associated with the renewal of normal health), Ashlesha (used in the preparation of medicines), Purvaphalguni, Hasta, Chitra, Mula (associated with poisons and micro-organisms), Shravana, Satabhisa, Purvabhadrapada, and Uttarabhadrapada. While not a necessity, these nakshatras may be of value to professionals in the medical field.
It is of great importance for medical professionals to understand the significance of the following nakshatras:
- Ashwini, being associated with the twin gods Ashwini Kumars – metaphysical healers known for their association with horses – often points to a person who could be a veterinary doctor.
- Bharani, with the main deity being Lord Yama, is intrinsically connected to life and death and is an essential nakshatra for medical professionals to take into account.
- Ardra, Punarvasu, and Pushya come in succession and are deeply connected to medical care, with Ardra representing transformative events,
- Punarvasu indicates a period of rehabilitation afterward, and
- Pushya represents a period of care and restoration. Hasta is a Virgo-associated nakshatra and suggests a person prone to healing and providing healthcare with their hands.
- Anuradha, a middle portion of Scorpio, is associated with Saturn and therefore suggests a propensity to serve others. Moola, fittingly, implies a deep research-oriented individual and could suggest a profession in surgery.
- Finally, Satabhishak, meaning “100 physicians/healers of the god”, points to a special capacity to heal without formal qualifications. To complete this cycle,
- Revati symbolizes a state of liberation of the soul and likewise is linked to health and health care.
Planets and Human Body Parts In Medical Astrology
The planets can be linked to various parts of the human body. For instance, the Sun governs the vital fluids and the constitution of the body, the Moon rules the stomach and uterus, Mars reigns over the red bone marrow and hemoglobin, Mercury is associated with the pulmonary system and nervous disorders, Jupiter has control over the liver and fatty degeneration of the muscles, Venus brings connection to the throat and kidneys, and Saturn relates to the gall bladder and bone pains. By understanding this correlation, we can gain a greater insight into the body’s structure and overall health.
12 Zodiac Signs and Medical Profession In Astrology
Success in the Medical Profession/ Career is associated with numerous stellar alignments. The signs associated with various medical practices include
- Aries, dentistry, and surgery;
- Taurus, medicine, and chemistry;
- Gemini, medical research and physician;
- Cancer, gynecologist, and nursing;
- Leo, heart specialist;
- Virgo, general medicine and chemistry;
- Libra, gynecologist, laboratory technician, and pathologist;
- Scorpio, general medicine, dentistry, orthopedics, and surgery;
- Sagittarius, X-ray, and ultrasound specialist;
- Capricorn, physician;
- Aquarius, neurologist, naturopathy, and medical tools.
- Pisces mainly deals with hospital administrations and psychotherapists
The malefic planets Rahu, Sani, Mars, and Ketu are associated with specialties such as X-ray, anesthesia, surgery, pediatrics, neurology, psychiatry, sex specialist, heart, preventive and social medicine, gastroenterology, nephrology, oncology, gerontology, glands, pharmacology, and Ortho.
The ascendant, 5th/9th house, lord, 6th house, 8th house, lord, 10th house, and 11th house indicate general physical and mental aptitude, intelligence and higher education, diseases, lifespan and death, occupation, gain, and income accordingly.
Sun, Moon, Mars, and Jupiter are all significators of respective practices. Moreover, a combination of Sun, Saturn, Rahu in reference to the 5th/9th/10th/house or their lords; 6th/8th house/lords related to 5th/10th house/lords; and Jupiter relating to the 5th/10th house/lord indicate successful practice in the medical field or Medical Profession/ Career In Astrology.
Planetary Yogas For Neurologist As Per Medical Astrology
To become Neurologist, a strong and reflective mind is essential. Thus, Mars and Saturn must be in good condition in the birth chart, and the Moon must be in a self-house in Shodashvarga. If the Moon is not powerful, it is doubtful that a person can reach their goals as a neurologist. Therefore, a strong presence of the Moon in the birth chart is a must for those aiming to attain success in the field!
Planetary Yogas For eye specialist As Per Medical Astrology
The birth chart of an eye specialist reveals a special relationship between the Sun and Moon, astrological symbols that represent the eyes. This relationship is connected to the ruling lord of the tenth house, either directly or indirectly through the birth ascendant.
Even if these positions are not present, an eye specialist’s chart will prominently show a connection between the Sun, Moon, Mars, and Saturn in the Dreshkarn Chakra. If you seek to become an eye doctor, be sure that your birth chart shows a friendly relationship between the Sun, Moon, Mars, and Saturn. Professional success as an eye doctor requires this planetary alignment.
My Final Thought On Medical Career As Per Horoscope
A comprehensive study of the horoscope must be done in order to assess the potential for an individual to become a doctor. Here, the links of the 5th, 10th, and 6th Houses and their respective lords must be assessed.
Additionally, the role of Jupiter and the Moon must be taken into account. Specifically, a careful examination of Jupiter’s position, aspects, and interchanges related to the 5th, 10th, and 10th Houses from the Moon should be evaluated. Moreover, if any afflictions to the Moon exist, they must be identified.
Furthermore, the Sun and Moon should have a relationship with a malefic planet or trik houses or lords. In order to pursue technical education, the 4th and 5th Houses and their lords must be afflicted by malefic influences. While these must be observed in the Navamsa and Dashmansh Charts, sometimes even when the necessary conditions are fulfilled, an individual may not become a doctor.
Writer, Astrologer, Numerologist, Palmist, Vastu Expert, & The Teacher of Occult Subjects Shankar Bhattacharjee, a respected & “well known” name in the Vedic Astrology field. He was born in a traditional Brahmin family in India – West Bengal – near Kolkata, “The City Of Joy”, one of India’s major cities.
Experience: More than 15 Years.
Specialization: Astrologer Shankar Bhattacharjee is specialized in Predicting the Future through Vedic Parashari & Nadi Astrology, Numerology, Palmistry, Vastu & the ancient Horary System.
WhatsApp: +91 9051357099 (not for a free consultation)