Spiritual/ Sanyasa Yogas/ Awakening/ Moksha In Vedic Astrology – Horoscope/ Kundli – Sprituality: Spirituality can be described by sense of wisdom through which a native comes to realize that there is something greater than human entity. This is the medium through which one gets closer to nature and cosmos. Through spirituality, one gets to know the true secrets of nature and life in their lifetime. Now question comes, how to see a spiritual person in vedic astrology?
The quality of being concerned for human, animals, or for nature itself resonates from one becoming spiritual. Spirituality is a process where a person learns to meditate and becomes mentally stable in such a profound way where no extremity of life bothers him or her. Weather it can be happiness, sadness, sorrow, joy, fear, jealousy, possessiveness, comfort, luxury, or money, etc.
Spiritual/ Sanyasa Yogas Moksha In Vedic Astrology
Sometimes, you can also say a spiritual person realize with god or with others soul. This phenomenon is unseen, intangible, and can only be felt by those who are really spiritual. The practice of meditation, yoga, or power healing all comes from pathways of spirituality which is abstract and just opposite of physical, materialistic, and mundane world.
Spiritual practice provides a perfect balance between your conscious and subconscious mind also then go beyond the mental realm alrogether.
Below, i’m going to discuss the planetary combinations which make a person very spiritual and give wisdom.
Spiritual Combinations and Connections-Developments In Astrology
Yoga for spirituality and detachment from worldly affairs and materialistic pleasure:- If your Atmakarak planet (Planet with highest degree in birth chart) placed with Ketu or Moon in 9th house then person gets detached from worldly affairs and materialistic comfort.
Saturn with Ketu in 4th house does the same. He or she will be aloof from money and pleasures. Although, it does not confirms spiritual progress without other planetary combinations which i’m going to mention below.
Moon with Ketu in 4th in Scorpio or Pisces makes on detached from greediness and sensuality. Although, it does not give confirmation to become a sanyasi or yogi.
Moon with Saturn in Pisces also makes you detach from all comforts and pleasures. Although, it does not guarantees success in spiritual field.
Signs Of Spiritual Awakening / Sanyasa Yoga in Astrology
Planetary Yoga’s for becoming Sanyasi/ Muni/ Yogi:- Saturn placement in 8th house or 12th house along with Lagna lord or 8th lord or 12th lord then one can become Sanyasi. Although, Mahadasa of 8th lord or 12th lord should be running in your life.
The presence of Jupiter with Ketu in 12th house can also make you sanyasi provided Mahadasa of Ketu or 12th lord is running in your life.
- Saturn with Ketu in 8th house or 12th house can make you a sanyasi or yogi. Although you may face a lot of struggle and poverty in life till the age of 40.
- Moon and Saturn with Venus or Jupiter in Cancer or Scorpio or in Pisces sign can make you a saint, muni, or yogi.
- Ketu alone in 9th house or 12th house can make you lead a sanyasi life.
- Jupiter or Saturn in 8th house or 12th house can make you a healer and gives spiritual progress in old age.
- Exaltation of Venus in 1st house or 12th house can make you a popular and knowledgeable saint or muni in life.
- Saturn in libra sign in 9th house or 12th house and Venus in Pisces sign in 1st house can make you a deep devotional person. He or she may attain wisdom and enlightenment at a very young age after 25.
- If Venus or Moon is exalted and Saturn is placed in 8th house or 9th house or 12th house then you may become a sanyasi.
- Sun and Jupiter in Leo sign in 8th house or 12th house along with Exalted Moon in 5th house or 9th house can make you a great yogi. He or she may become a very famous writer on spirituality as well.
- Sun in Cancer, Scorpio, or Pisces with Ketu or Jupiter can make you an ascetic yogi.
- Sun or Moon with Jupiter and Saturn together in 12th house can make you a sanyasi and magical healer.
- 5th lord or 8th lord in 9th house or 12th houses can make you an ascetic yogi in the later part of life.
Spiritual/ Sanyasa Yogas/ Awakening For Spiritual Leaders
Planetary Combinations for becoming spiritual Guru/ Spiritual Scholar/ Orator:- Saturn and Jupiter together in 8th house or 12th house can make you an exceptional orator and scholar in the field of spirituality.
Saturn and Jupiter along with 1st lord or 10th lord in 8th hose or 12th house can make you a very popular spiritual Guru and spiritual leader.
- Jupiter with Ketu in 8th house and 12th house gives spiritual growth and popularity in old age. There will be gains from public speaking as well.
- Saturn with Moon or Ketu in 8th house or 12th house gives you a mystic life and healing ability. You may make become much spiritual and expert in occult science from a young age.
- Exaltation of Venus in 8th house or 12th house can make you a famous person through spirituality.
- Saturn with Rahu or Ketu in 9th house can make you a very deep philosophical and spiritual person with power of healing.
- Jupiter in Pisces either in 1st house, 9th house, or 12th house can make you a famous orator and spiritual leader.
- Venus in Pisces in 1st house or 8th house can make you a popular writer in the field of nature and spirituality.
- Jupiter and Ketu in cancer sign in 8th house or 9th house can make you a great scholar and popular spiritual guru.
- 10th lord in 12th house can make you a healer, spiritual counselor, Astrologer, etc. Although, Saturn or Jupiter in 12 house is a must.
- 8th lord in 12th house or 12th lord in 8th house with Ketu or Saturn can make you an eminent spiritual personality in old age.
- 1st lord or 8th lord in mutual houses or in aspect can make you a famous spiritual guru. Although, he or she may face hardships and dejection till the age of 32.
Nakshatra for Spiritual Progress/ Development In Astrology
Ashwini, Bharani, Mula, Vishakha, Revati, Magha, Pushya are the constellations that helps an individual to attain progress and growth in spiritual realm. Although, your Sun, Moon, or Ascendant sign should fall in the above-mentioned nakshatra.
Writer, Astrologer, Numerologist, Palmist, Vastu Expert, & The Teacher Occult Subjects Shankar Bhattacharjee, a respected & “well known” name in Vedic Astrology field. He was born in a traditional Brahmin family in India – West Bengal – near Kolkata, “The City Of Joy”, which is one of the major cities in India.
Experience: More than 15 Years.
Specialization: Astrologer Shankar Bhattacharjee is specialized in Predicting Future through Vedic Parashari & Nadi Astrology, Numerology, Palmistry, Vastu & the ancient Horary System.
WhatsApp: +91 9051357099 (not for free consultation)