Second Marriage In Horoscope and Astrology
Second Marriage In Horoscope and Astrology: Two Marriages In horoscope – Astrology: Nowadays divorce rate has raised in many countries. When the first marriage ends then generally one question comes in mind is there a second marriage yoga in horoscope or not? Not only due to divorce, some individuals have second marriage yoga while already they are living with their 1st wife or husband. My today’s topic is based on that only. Let’s find out what astrology tells us about second marriage.
Predicting Second Marriage Through Horoscope
Second Marriage in Astrology and Fundamental Significators
1st house: You, Yourself
2nd house Of Horoscope: family life, longevity of marital relationship & spouse
7th house Of Horoscope: married life, intimacy between husband and wife
8th house Of Horoscope: Dusthana House, secondary 2nd marriage significator
9th house Of Horoscope: The main significator of second marriage in astrology
Venus and Marriage Matters: In male chart it signifies wife
Jupiter and Marriage Matters: In female chart it signifies husband
Some Yogas Which Lead To Second Marriage In Astrology
- If dual signs occupied by 7th lord or the 7th house is itself a dual sign. (Gemini, Virgo or kannya, Sagittarius or Dhanu and Pisces)
- When Saturn & Mercury are in conjunct in 7th house and in 11th house two other planets are there the native will get married two times. If somehow the Ketu is involved with this yoga so the second marriage will be happen in secret.
- If 7th house lord of horoscope gets a connection of 6th, 8th, or 12th house and also that is a dual sign in nature indicates second marriage in astrology.
- The 7th lord is badly afflicted in rashi chart or Moon chart and placed in dual sign in the D-9 or navamsa.
- Rahu and badly afflicted Venus’s placement in the 7th house of marriage gives multiple marriages.
- If the 7th lord from lgna or Moon is in dual sign and conjoined with Venus or the same combination and placement is there in Navamsa, so there will also be two marriages.
- If there is malefic planets in 7th house and 7th lord is in dual sign in natal chart or in Navamsa, so, there will be more than one marriage. The number of wives or husbands will be counted from the placement of number of planets in 7thhouse are co-joined with Venus. How many planets will be there with Venus that will be the counting of marriages in one’s life including Venus. But, always remember, if any planet is in its exaltation point in that house, or if that is his own house so, those planets won’t be counted at all
- If the second house lord (the lord of family life) and 7th house (the lord of married life) are anyhow connected with malefic houses also indicates second marriage in astrology. The dual sign influence should be considered attentively.
- If 7th and 11th house both are somehow connected with each other then that will give a native more than one marriage. In this case conjunction is more important than any other connections.
- More than one planet in 7th house of marriage may give second marriage if other second marriage conditions are fulfilled in a horoscope.
- If the lord of 7th house is placed in the 4th house then that will indicate second marriage in astrology, but the influence of benefic planet can minimize the possibility.
- If Mars is placed in 7th house and Saturn or Rahu is placed in 8th house of horoscope indicates second marriage in astrology. But, influence of benefic planet can minimize the possibility of the marriage.
- If the 8th lord goes to 1st house or to the 7th house and 7th lord is in dual sign or influenced by malefic planets, so there will be two mariiages.
- If the lord of 7th house is placed in 9th house that also indicates second marriage in astrology
- If more than 2 planets are placed in the 11th house then that also indicate second marriage in astrology.
- If the lords of 2nd house and 7th house are influenced by malefic planets (here, co-joining is the prime rule) or Mars & Saturn joins 7th & 8th house respectively, so, there will be two marriages In horoscope – Astrology.
- If Saturn/ Rahu and Mercury are placed in 7th house of horoscope and the 11th house occupied by more than or equal to two planets then that is an indicative of Second marriage in astrology
- If 2nd and 12th house lord both are placed in 3rd house aspected by any benefic planet (Moon, Jupiter, Venus) then that will lead to second marriage in astrology. If Dual sign is anyhow connected with this yoga then the second marriage will be inevitable
- If Venus the karaka of marriage and the 7th lord both or any of the two falls in dual sign and there is a clear indication of 1st marriage break in the horoscope then this combination will give 2nd marriage to the native.
There are many other yogas in astrology which indicates 2nd marriage. To understand that you need to step into the advance stage of astrology. In that case Argala, Nakshatra connection, in depth study of Navamsa or D-9 matter will come. I am not mentioning all those advance parts her to keep it simpler to understand. If you are interested to know more please let me know.
Timing Of Second Marriage In Vedic Astrology
Second marriage generally takes place in the period of (Mahadasha or Antardasha) 3rd house and 9th house lord and their connected planets. In some cases I have seen that during the 8th house lord’s dasa antardasa and its connected planets also has given second marriage. That depends some other combinations. But in maximum cases 3rd and 9th house and their related planets will be involved in deciding the timing of second marriage.
A Special Note On Judging Second Marriage In Horoscope and Astrology:
while looking for astrological indicators of second marriage:Beside the natal chart we have to judge the Navamsa also, because the Navamsa is thechart for marriages and all secrets of marital life can be unfolded through that. So, do not forget to judge Navamsa chart beside the Natal chart, otherwise all your works would be in vain. Other good combinations are there in our ancients books but you have to choose only appropriate points from them, which points are matching with today’s society. Do research and get more knowledge.
You may also like:
Vedic Astrologer, Palmist, Numerologist & Vastu Specialist, following traditions from 3 generations.
Astrologer Shankar Bhattacharjee, a respected & “well known” name in Vedic astrology field. He was born in a traditional Brahmin family in India – West Bengal – near Kolkata, “The City Of Joy”, which is one of the major cities in India…….
Experience: 15 Years.
Jyotish Pravakar Shankar Bhattacharjee is specialized in Predicting Future through Vedic Astrology, Numerology, Palmistry, Vastu & the ancient Horary System.
His acquired credentials in the the field of the holy subject Astrology includes degree from “The Indian College of Astrology & Astronomy” and also honored as “Jyotish Pravakar”. Now he is doing research on astrology collaborated with “The Indian College Of Astrology & Astronomy”.