Second Marriage In Horoscope and Astrology: Two Marriages In horoscope – Astrology: Marriage is a dream that many strive for, yet sometimes planets align in such a way that a couple, instead of living happily ever after, finds their relationship ending in a divorce. Wondering if there could be a second chance at matrimony? Understanding the astrology combination of a second marriage is the key. Vedic astrology offers insight into a person’s Lagna, or rising sign, 9th house, 8th house, and 12th house because of the center or the first indicator of the potential for a second marriage yoga in horoscope. Allow me to guide you through this complex but fascinating part of astrology.
Today, an increasing number of countries are seeing a surge in their divorce rates. As such, it has become commonplace for individuals to question whether or not their horoscope indicates the potential for a second marriage. Not only is this applicable to those that have experienced a divorce, but even those who remain married are inclined to analyze their astrological chart for signs of a second marriage. Using the established principles of astrology, let us explore what it can tell us about the possibility of a subsequent form of matrimony.
Reason Behind Failure Of First Marriage In Astrology
Divorce in first marriages can be attributed to several factors, including
- Rahu/Ketu in the 7th house,
- the lord of the 7th house’s nakshatra lord placed in the 6th, 8th, and 12th houses, and
- Saturn’s third aspect on the 7th house with Mars in either the 4th or 7th aspect.
- When the lord of the ascendant and the 7th house from it, the lord of the Moon sign or 7th house from it, and the lord of the Venus sign or 7th house from it are in a “Sasthastaka” relation (i.e. 6/8), it paves the way for misunderstandings to arise in the relationship, resulting in distrust and quarreling. This is because the 6th house is the sign of enemies, so such unfortunate occurrences are reflected in the life of a couple.
These are the primary reasons, but other contributing factors can lead to the dissolution of the first marriage. To know more in detail about First Marriage Falure read this article.
Second Marriage Indicators In Astrology
Second Marriage in Astrology and Fundamental Significators
- 1st house: You, Yourself
- 2nd house Of Horoscope: family life, the longevity of marital relationship & spouse
- 7th house Of Horoscope: married life, the intimacy between husband and wife
- 8th house Of Horoscope: Dusthana House, secondary 2nd marriage significator
- 9th house Of Horoscope: The main significator of second marriage in astrology
- Venus and Marriage Matters: In the male chart it signifies the wife
- Jupiter and Marriage Matters: In the female chart it signifies the husband
Enroll Online Astrology Course
Predicting Second Marriage Through Horoscope
If the 2nd House from the Lagna is strong and without impediment from Malefic influences, it points to a successful second marriage. Similarly, when both the 2nd house and its lord in the Navamsa appear to be bolstered and adequately placed, it features as an illustration of a prosperous second nuptial.
Furthermore, to ascertain a joyous second marriage, the 8th house from the Upapada Lagna must also be considered. When this house is graced by benefics and its presiding lord stands in a well-sited position, it implies successful second matrimony. Additionally, the second house from the Upapada Lagna, otherwise known as the 9th house, must be observed with non-malefic planets for a successful outcome in the astrological interpretation.
- If dual signs occupied by 7th lord or the 7th house is itself a dual sign. (Gemini, Virgo or Kanya, Sagittarius or Dhanu, and Pisces)
- When Saturn & Mercury are inconjunct in 7th house and in 11th house two other planets are there the native will get married two times. If somehow the Ketu is involved with this yoga so the second marriage will be happening in secret.
- If 7th house lord of horoscope gets a connection with 6th, 8th, or 12th house and also that is a dual sign in nature indicates second marriage in astrology.
- The 7th lord is badly afflicted in the Rashi chart or Moon chart and placed in dual sign in the D-9 or navamsa.
- Rahu and badly afflicted Venus’s placement in the 7th house of marriage give multiple marriages.
- If the 7th lord from Lagna or Moon is in dual sign and conjoined with Venus or the same combination and placement is there in Navamsa, so there will also be two marriages.
- If there are malefic planets in 7th house and 7th lord is in dual sign in the natal chart or in Navamsa, so, there will be more than one marriage. The number of wives or husbands will be counted from the placement of a number of planets in 7th house co-joined with Venus. How many planets will be there with Venus that will be the counting of marriages in one’s life including Venus. But, always remember, if any planet is in its exaltation point in that house, or if that is his own house so, those planets won’t be counted at all
- If the second house lord (the lord of family life) and 7th house (the lord of married life) are anyhow connected with malefic houses also indicates second marriage in astrology. The dual sign influence should be considered attentively.
- If 7th and 11th houses are somehow connected with each other then that will give a native more than one marriage. In this case, the conjunction is more important than any other connection.
- More than one planet in the 7th house of marriage may give second marriage if other second marriage conditions are fulfilled in a horoscope.
- If the lord of 7th house is placed in the 4th house then that will indicate second marriage in astrology, but the influence of the benefic planet can minimize the possibility.
- If Mars is placed in 7th house and Saturn or Rahu is placed in the 8th house of horoscope indicates second marriage in astrology. But, the influence of benefic planet can minimize the possibility of marriage.
- If the 8th lord goes to 1st house or to the 7th house and 7th lord is in dual sign or influenced by malefic planets, so there will be two marriages.
- If the lord of 7th house is placed in 9th house that also indicates second marriage in astrology
- If more than 2 planets are placed in the 11th house then that also indicates second marriage in astrology.
- If the lords of 2nd house and 7th house are influenced by malefic planets (here, co-joining is the prime rule) or Mars & Saturn join 7th & 8th house respectively, so, there will be two marriages In horoscope – Astrology.
- If Saturn/ Rahu and Mercury are placed in 7th house of a horoscope and the 11th house is occupied by more than or equal to two planets then that is indicative of Second marriage in astrology
- If 2nd and 12th house lord both are placed in 3rd house aspected by any benefic planet (Moon, Jupiter, Venus) then that will lead to second marriage in astrology. If Dual sign is anyhow connected with this yoga then the second marriage will be inevitable
- If Venus the karaka of marriage and the 7th lord both or any of the two falls in dual sign and there is a clear indication of 1st marriage break in the horoscope then this combination will give 2nd marriage to the native.
- The presence of malefic planets impacting the 2nd and 7th Houses, along with Mars in the 7th and Saturn in the 8th, point towards the potential for multiple marriages.
- The Lord of the Ascendant in the 8th House, and Saturn in the 12th, further emphasize this probability.
- Similarly, the conjunction of Saturn and Mercury in the 7th, or the Lord of the 2nd and 12th Houses together in the 3rd, and an aspect from Jupiter or the Lord of the 9th, all increase the likelihood of more than one spouse during the native’s lifetime.
- Further, the occupying Malefic planets with negative aspects to the 7th and 8th Houses, and/or the placement of Mars in the 12th, augur well for additional unions.
Upapada Lagna and Second Marriage Yoga In Horoscope
In order to evaluate the marriage prospects and longevity of a marriage, it is imperative to consider the Upapada Lagna (Arudha Pada of the 12th house). To calculate, simply add the distance from the 12th lord’s position to the start of the 12th house from the native’s ascendant. For example, if the ascendant is Taurus and the 12th lord (Mars) is in Leo, the distance from Pisces (the 12th house) to Cancer (the 12th lord) is 5 signs. Therefore, Sagittarius is the Upapada Lagna.
The second house from Upapada Lagna presents crucial insights related to the marriage’s longevity. Conversely, if malefic influences inhabit the 2nd house, divorce and possibly a second marriage may be forecasted.
Additionally, it is important to analyze the Navamsa chart with regard to Marriage prospects. To identify relational issues, consider the placement of the Navamsa lagna and its ruler, as well as the 7th house and its ruler. If the 7th house is afflicted by the presence of Rahu-Ketu, divorce is highly likely.
Second Marriage Indications In a Female Horoscope
For a female horoscope to indicate a chance of remarriage, Saturn should occupy the 7th house, the Sun be in trine, Jupiter conjunct /aspect the Moon in 12th house, and 4th and 12th houses be heavily afflicted.
- With Leo as Ascendant and the 7th lord in the 9th with its lord,
- Aquarius as Ascendant and the Sun in the 9th associated with the lord of the 8th,
- Libra as Ascendant and Mars in As¬cendant and Jupiter in the 7th or aspecting the 7th,
- Virgo as Ascendant and the 7th lord associated with the Sun-Venus aspected by Saturn and Rahu in the 3rd,
- Pisces as Ascendant, lord of the 7th with the Sun in the 2nd, Venus and Rahu in the 4th, the Moon in the 9th,
- Cancer as Ascendant, Saturn in the 8th, Mars in the 4th, Saturn in the 7th from Venus, and
- Taurus as Ascendant Saturn in the 8th the 7th lord in debilitation the Sun in the 2nd, all indicate possibilities of remarriage.
There are many other yogas in astrology that indicates 2nd marriage. To understand that you need to step into the advanced stage of astrology. In that case, Argala, Nakshatra’s connection, in-depth study of Navamsa or D-9 matter will come. I am not mentioning all those advanced parts to keep it simpler to understand. If you are interested to know more please let me know.
Timing Of Second Marriage In Vedic Astrology
Second marriage generally takes place in the period of (Mahadasha or Antardasha) 3rd house and 9th house lord and their connected planets. In some cases, I have seen that during the 8th house lord’s dasa antardasa and its connected planets also have given a second marriage. That depends on some other combinations. But in maximum cases, 3rd and 9th house and their related planets will be involved in deciding the timing of the second marriage.
Venus and Its Effects On Second Marriage In Astrology
The placement of Venus in a dual sign or a sign of debilitation, or an aspect by a malefic, indicates a likelihood of multiple marriages. Should Venus be situated in the seventh house within a moveable sign in either one’s birth chart or navamsa chart, then two partners can be expected.
Additionally, when Venus is located in an even sign and the lord of the same house is found in an exalted state, then remarriage is indicated. Moreover, Venus in Cancer combined with the Moon situated in the seventh house, as observed in either one’s birth chart or navamsa chart, also signifies remarriage.
Reason Behind Failure/ Breaking Of 2nd Marriage In Astrology
The potential for a second marriage to fail is multifaceted.
- Poor placements of Rahu, particularly placed in Aries, Cancer, Leo, Scorpio, Sagittarius, and Pisces at the Ascendant, can be a major factor.
- If the Eleventh House Lord’s Nakshatra Lord resides in the Sixth, Eighth, or Twelfth House, or if Rahu is in any of those places, it greatly increases the likelihood of the second marriage not being successful.
- Additionally, if Jupiter has a third aspect of Saturn, or Mars has a fourth or seventh aspect on the Eleventh House, it can be disastrous for the union.
- Finally, if the Eleventh House Lord’s Nakshatra Lord owns either the Sixth, Eighth, or Twelfth House, the odds of a second marriage breaking down are quite high. There are several considerations that can lead to a second marriage causing significant difficulties.
A Special Note On Judging Second Marriage In Horoscope and Astrology:
Exploring the potential for a second marriage can be a challenging task, especially when charts and data fail to reflect the likelihood of remarriage. Yet, such an endeavor often presents us with the possibility of a fresh start, an opportunity to experience the joys of matrimony once again. With the right combination of compatibility and understanding, there is no doubt that each of us deserves a second chance at happiness.
Besides the natal chart, we have to judge the Navamsa also because the Navamsa is the chart for marriages and all secrets of marital life can be unfolded through that. So, do not forget to judge the Navamsa chart beside the Natal chart, otherwise, all your work would be in vain.
Many other good combinations are there in our ancient books but you have to choose only appropriate points from them, which points are matching with today’s society. Do the research and get more knowledge.
Enroll Online Astrology Course
Writer, Astrologer, Numerologist, Palmist, Vastu Expert, & The Teacher of Occult Subjects Shankar Bhattacharjee, a respected & “well known” name in the Vedic Astrology field. He was born in a traditional Brahmin family in India – West Bengal – near Kolkata, “The City Of Joy”, one of India’s major cities.
Experience: More than 15 Years.
Specialization: Astrologer Shankar Bhattacharjee is specialized in Predicting the Future through Vedic Parashari & Nadi Astrology, Numerology, Palmistry, Vastu & the ancient Horary System.
WhatsApp: +91 9051357099 (not for a free consultation)
18 thoughts on “Second Marriage In Horoscope and Astrology – an Ultimate Guide”
My name is Meeta.
D.O.B – 5march 1979
City : Meerut(U.P)
I have been extremely unhappy in my marriage and also my career completely got spilt due to household responsibility.
Is there any chance of a divorce and which year is favorable for filing a divorce.Also will I be successfull in doing my business.
Thanks and Regards,
I’m married but I love someone else and he is also married but we want to marry, please tell me shall I get divorce from my husband
My name is neeta lal dob 10/9/67 4.10 pm delhi. I love this person 16march 68 1155 pm Guwahati when will I marry him as he is not divorce
My name is Abhijeet Sharma
PLACE JIND (HARYANA )
TIME 8:40 PM
I GOT MARRIED IN NOV 2015 BUT GOT DIVORCED IN 2017.
WILL I GET MARRIED AGAIN.
I am Dr. manjula from bangalore. DOB: 10-03-1978; timeof birth 03:00 AM; place bangalore.
i have filed a divorce case from 2years agianst my husband, will i get my divorce easily and are there any chances of successful second marriage in my chart. Thanks in advance for ur valuable time and resposne.
I got married in janury bt nw i vl take divorce. I wnt to get marry wdh my bf bt he is havng mrg wdh any other grl on 22nd nov. Nd he is syng tht he vl take divorce after mrg bcz they bth r hvng many prblms. So i wnt to knw tht his mrg vl happen or break, or they vl take divorce after mrg. Is he is hvng 2nd mrg chnces or not. Details r as mentioned
17 june 1993
7 am, ludhiana..
My name is jayant Bhilwadikar,Pune
My wife passed away in 3/5/2015,
I have mother, daughter (21yrs),son(16) living with me.
My question i am wishing for 2nd marriage,when my 2nd marriage happens & how is relationship with my new wife.
My dob 31/5/1966
Pob -Ahmadnagar (Maharashtra)
Time of birth-10.10 AM
Can you tell me if I will re marry. and if so by when?
Please describe my husband too.
DOB – 23-04-1958
Time – 19:38 hrs
Colombo, Sri Lanka
My engagement was broken due to black magic on my fiance…now when i will gey engaged for second time? Is marraige possible for me?
Sir my name is Mahalaxmi gouda.my date of birth 11-5-1988.i want divorce that try to second marriage.how get it possible.
Dob: 23/10/1981 @ 13:38 hours in Stockton California USA
I have been divorced for 6 years and am lonely. Will i ever get married again?
I like to ask for my sister. She got divorced, I like to know weather she has the chance to get married again.
Name – Vijayalakshmi
DOB – 27th oct 1980
Place of birth = Chikmagalur (Karnataka)
Time of birth = 6.05 AM
Requesting to check and revert.
I’m pravallika I want to know when will happened my 2nd marriage?
my dob :12-09-1988
Pob :singarayakonda(ANDHRA Pradesh (prakasam district))
Pls confirm that 2nd marriage expect ed date
Birth date. 01/05/1978
Time 15:57 PM
Place Bargaon , Bargarh Osisha
Name is Reshmi Nair
Time: 18.25 PM
Place : Kottayam, Kerala
Nakstra: Sadhyam and Rasi : Kumbha
Can you please let me know if she is bound to marry again? If so when?
Name: Saibal Chakraborty
DOB: 13/03/1975 @5.55 AM
Place: Kolkata WB @ Medical College
DOB: 19/11/1977 @15.15
Place: taki, north 24 Pgs.
DOB: 11/06/2010 @20.34
place Barasat, north 24 Pgs.
Sir I want to know:
my professional life (Job Life), financial position, family life, my SON’s future and lastly yes sir it true but, about my 2nd marriage without divorcing my wife.
Sir my name is shivani and my dob is :02-08-1985
And my husband details is :dob: 17-03-1985
We are getting divorced so i want to know will i get divorce easily.and if there is a chance of second marriage in my kundli and does my husband also have the chance of second marriage and will my second marrige survive
Kindly revert back
greatfull job honourable job heartly consult service