How to find the direction of your future spouse – Know The Direction Of Your Future Spouse Easily: Marriage plays a very important role in our life. If we divide our life span into two parts then marriage obviously comes in the interval, it changes the story to some extent sometimes fully. Here comes the importance of a good partner. It is very simple if you get a good partner so your life would be happy and prosperous but if not then the only god knows and partly you also can imagine. Sometimes we call our partner soul mate. Our today’s topic is on: ‘how to know from where your life partner will come, is it possible to know the distance of spouse’s house from the native’s house? Will he come from a long distance or he or she is just near to you but you are unable to recognize?
If you are in regular astrology practice then some astrological terminologies might have become very common to you, but if you are not then you may find it a bit difficult to find out the answer from your horoscope.
To help you regarding this I will give a short description of each terminology that we need to explore our partner’s place, that partner you are always lingering for. After reading this article I think you will be able to find out that from your horoscope easily. Let’s start: How to judge the direction of spouse in Vedic astrology.
Know The Direction Of Your Future Spouse Easily
How to find the direction of your future spouse
First, we need to figure out what are those parameters we need to follow to get our answers through horoscope. Those are as below:
- Direction according to nature (karakatwa) of each zodiac sign.
- The direction is indicated by each planet.
- Direction is signified by each zodiac sign.
- The Seventh House (house of marriage), and its lord, both from Rashi chart and D-9 or Navamsa.
Now let me clarify each point in short. For more detailed understanding you can read other articles.
- According to Nature of each zodiac sign: Here I am not going to discuss what is an element and how those are connected to planets in Vedic astrology, I am just directly going to the main point that can be helpful to find out your partner’s direction.
Nature of Zodiac Sign and direction of spouse in horoscope:
The fixed sign indicates – places nearby city (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius).
The dual sign indicates – the same town in case of smaller rows very near town to that. (Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces)
Cardinal sign indicates – long distance. (Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn)
Now we know the directions according to nature of each zodiac sign. Let’s go to the 2nd point.
Direction of all planets in astrology:
The direction of Sun in astrology – East direction,
The direction of Moon in astrology – North direction,
The direction of Mars in astrology – South direction,
The direction of Mercury in astrology – North direction,
The direction of Jupiter in astrology – North-East direction,
The direction of Venus in astrology – South East direction,
The direction of Saturn in astrology – West direction,
The direction of Rahu in astrology – South West direction,
The direction of Ketu in astrology – North West direction
- The direction Indicated by each zodiac signs (direction of zodiac signs):
Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius – East direction
Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn – South direction
Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius – West direction
Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces – North direction
- The Seventh House of Horoscope: This house is called the house of marriage, and the lord of this house literally represents the spouse. This house should be judged from the Rashi chart and D-9 or Navamsa both for better understanding. But, if you are a beginner you can start with the Rashi chart.
Another extra information I want to give over here that can help you to find out more in-depth details about the partner:
The Elements indicated by zodiac signs (zodiac sign and elements):
Fire Element in astrology is represented by Aries (Mars), Leo (Sun), and Sagittarius (Jupiter) – people with impulsive nature who love to live an adventurous life, where everything is new every time.
Earth Element in astrology is represented by Taurus (Venus), Virgo (Mercury), and Capricorn (Saturn) – individuals are always concerned for goals and security in life. This element is also called the most materialistic element, connected with the ground of life.
Air Element in astrology is represented by Gemini (Mercury), Libra (Venus), and Aquarius (Saturn) – these signs are called social signs. They like communication, and I have seen the influence of these people who like to communicate always if there is no other bad influence.
Water Element in astrology is represented by Cancer (Moon), Scorpio (Mars), and Pisces (Jupiter) – these people are very sensitive in real life and always seek emotional security.
It is very normal if two people fall under the same elementary category they are likely to live a balanced life comparatively better than other elements.
WHO WILL BE THE MEDIATOR IN YOUR MARRIAGE?
A mediator in any marriage plays a significant role as he/she brings the bride and bridegroom’s family together. To determine, observe the following points in the horoscope:-
Check the planet occupying the 7th house, the lord of the 7th house, and Venus (signification of marriage) – the strongest among these three will determine the mediator here. The effect of the 7th house and the lord is not the same because a house is the ‘storehouse’ of possibilities and the lord manifests all those possibilities in different ways.
Placement of the above three planets or Any Two of these planets in a house reveals the mediator as below:
The first house in Vedic astrology denotes: Close relative or personal choice
The second house in Vedic astrology denotes: The stranger
The third house in Vedic astrology denotes: Neighbour, Paternal uncle
The fourth house in Vedic astrology denotes: a relative from mum’s side, maternal uncle
The fifth house in Vedic astrology denotes: Love marriage
The sixth house in Vedic astrology denotes: the maternal uncle
The seventh house in Vedic astrology denotes: the paternal aunt or her relative
The eighth house in Vedic astrology denotes: a stranger
The ninth house in Vedic astrology denotes: a stranger
The tenth house in Vedic astrology denotes: Father’s relative and or colleague at work
The eleventh house in Vedic astrology denotes: Friends
The twelfth house in Vedic astrology denotes: Acquaintances
Let me clear the matter with a live example I am explaining one horoscope so that your doubts will be clear. The 7th house is occupied by Sun. The lord of the 7th is Jupiter posited in the ascendant/Lagna. Venus is in the 8th house and associated with the exalted Mars (Mars functional malefic).
Sun is the strongest planet as it is in a friendly house, the 7th from the ascendant. Here 7th house denotes that the marriage proposal will come through the parental aunt or her relative. The marriage proposal was indeed initiated by the native’s parental aunt as a mediator.
Now let’s concentrate on how to find out your life partner or the direction of life partner astrology on the basis of the above parameters.
Spouse prediction from Kundli: In Vedic astrology, 7th house is called the house of marriage. This house also refers to a partner in general. On the other hand, the 5th house denotes your love relationships or affairs. These affairs could be any type, extramarital, normal love relationships, etc.
You can say this is an overall affair house and all affair starts from here and are fulfilled at 7th house. The 7th house is also the house of sex and 12th house is the house of bed pleasure when 8th house also mixes with this combination then there would be a possibility of hidden relationships. I have already discussed this in another article – extramarital affair in astrology.
Now in case of love relationships what relates to our present topic is the 5th house aspect or relation with 7th house opens the possibility of love turning into marriage. In the case of an arranged marriage which is seen as rare in metro cities nowadays, this 5th house connection will not be there. In modern days arranged marriage can be called one where the boy and girl have no considerable acquaintance earlier. Every house in Vedic astrology is governed by a planet and on the basis of this following results are worth consideration. Let’s discuss
Direction of husband astrology/direction of wife astrology:
- If lord of the 7th house is located in 1st house of the chart, this shows that the partner will be very close to the person. She may be living in the same house or apartment or in close vicinity. Both know each other. I have found this combination in the majority of cases in Muslim families.
- If the lord of 7th house is in 2nd house, the partner may be in close relation, or the proposal is initiated by a close relative or her father were friends during school days. The mother of the boy will play a leading role while the father will be quiet. If Rahu aspects 2nd house badly, one may go for a widower. I have found this combination mostly in the province of Punjab cases.
- If the lord of 7th house is in 3rd house, a marriage proposal is initiated through advertisement on paper or the net and a sibling/ neighbor may be very helpful in this matter. The partner may be approximately within 300 km (exact distance depends on considering all planet strength) from the birthplace. The partner is mostly attached to teaching or in a job that requires daily travel.
- If the lord of the 7th house is in the 4th house, the partner is known to the mother. Both could have met at an educational institute or during house construction or property purchase. In such cases, there is a likelihood that the boy may come to the girl’s house for a stay over a long time. For this combination, the partner is residing near the city of the mother.
- If the lord of 7th house is in 5th the search places for partners are recreation centers, Educational institutes, Malls, and Festivals. In this case, both initiate by own and they could have good chances of love marriage provided lord of 7th house and lord of 5th house have a positive aspect.
- If the lord of 7th house is in 6th house, both know each other from college-level or at the workplace. Other suitable places are a health club, banks, and initiation by siblings of the mother. This is a karmic position and in this case, the wife/husband has to serve others very much.
- If the lord of 7th house is in 7th the proposal comes without difficulty. Both could have been in Joint Venture companies or partnership or their parents would have been in a joint venture. One who is having this combination shall be dominating.
- If the lord of 7th house is in 8th house marriage occurs suddenly due to any reason. In many cases, it is found that during any wedding, marriage is decided there. The partner may be from the medical or insurance sector mostly.
- If the lord of 7th house is in 9th house the proposal may be initiated during travel, religious tour, Ashrams, or at the university level. In such cases, the father plays a major role in finding a partner.
- If the lord of 7th house is in 10th house the partners know each other as their working places are in close vicinity and they could have met at historical places but they do not have any love angle but a mere acquaintance. The mother of the girl shall be instrumental in the proposal.
- If the lord of 7th house is in 11th house the partners would have met at a function involving many common friends. The proposal may be initiated by friends. In such cases, there will be no prior love angle but both would have appreciated each other’s, intellectual faculty. In such cases, the elder brother or sister may come forward to initiate along with friends.
- If the lord of 7th is in 12th house the partners are unknown to each other. They themselves will initiate during foreign travel, Hospital visits, Departmental stores, Malls, and ashrams or may marry a foreigner or have different cultures or through the internet. The exact place is decided by the planet’s strength and placement.
In Conclusion: First of all, I want to say that, do not always go with any particular rule or parameter to judge any horoscope. Combine all possible parameters and make a note of each on a piece of paper, and choose the strongest one. Above I have mentioned the maximum possible parameters to see your partner. Now you need to find out which point is more promising in your horoscope. These are not ultimate, some other important parameters are also there, but those are all part of advanced astrology.
Writer, Astrologer, Numerologist, Palmist, Vastu Expert, & The Teacher of Occult Subjects Shankar Bhattacharjee, a respected & “well known” name in the Vedic Astrology field. He was born in a traditional Brahmin family in India – West Bengal – near Kolkata, “The City Of Joy”, one of India’s major cities.
Experience: More than 15 Years.
Specialization: Astrologer Shankar Bhattacharjee is specialized in Predicting the Future through Vedic Parashari & Nadi Astrology, Numerology, Palmistry, Vastu & the ancient Horary System.
WhatsApp: +91 9051357099 (not for a free consultation)
19 thoughts on “Know The Direction Of Your Future Spouse Easily”
I want to know that I get married in future with my boyfriend whose name is ravindra his dob 20/5/ 1997 and my dob is 17/2 /1997 can u tell me o
When will be my marriage? Will I get boy of my choice?
I have Love Marriage or Arrange Marriage yog
Time: 6.55 PM
At which age will I get married. Is that a love marriage or an arrianged marriage. Do I marry the person who I love. From which place he will be
I would really like to know if i wil ever get married, And be lucky in love.
where i will meet him or do i already know him?
How does he look like and what kind of man is he, characteristics, appearance.
Where does he live
I had one bad relationship for 22 years, one for 2 years this one was heartbreakingand
Some kind of fwb (found later out that he was living together). He broke my heart, but i got stronger
and a few flings.
i have no family (everybody already died) excapt my 3 children, I work in a fulltime job.
Hope you answer my question
birthdate and time and place
12-11-1970 01.15 Eindhoven The Netherlands
Iam Raj Kumar my DOB is 10/09/94. Time of Birth :07:15Am
Whether my marriage is love or arrange. When will it happens
This is one of the best compilations I have ever seen addressing this point. Nevertheless, pls correct that Ketu does not have any direction. And Moon is North-West and not North. This can be easily confirmed in the Nava graha installations all across India.
Also the planets are direction wise and character wise more or less opposite to each other.
I appreciate that you have tried to make me correct, With all due regards I want to say that, the directions mentioned here of each planet not on the basis of Vastu direction. In Vastu Moon represents North-West direction. But here in my article you will find the Moon’s direction I have mentioned is North. Now, generally a question arises that why so? The answer is these directions are based on the research I have done through my practice life. I have seen that in case of ketu it always bring partner from the north-west direction and Moon from North. If the influence is 100% there. As Ketu have no head, so some opine that Ketu do not have any direction. Vedic Astrology says that Ketu does not have any Dristhi or aspect, but a group of astrologers tradition of south India believe that Ketu has aspect just like Rahu. They think aspect means influence so if other planets have influence then why not Ketu, and they will show you example charts also. I do not believe in Ketu aspect, but always try to do research on every new thing, when I find something matching practically, I accept and apply. Because after all, prediction matters…
Hello my name is ishaan singh
Can you tell me where and how can i find my soulmate
hello sir,when will i get success in my carrier. i am very much confused in my. carrier i dont know what to do? how i will get success in my carrier ?sir please help me . my date of birth is 11/08/1998. time 01.10am.
My date of birth is 3rd May 1994 …time 19.40 …..pin code 743263……gender female….can you tell me when will I get married???
Would like to know about my love and marriage life? Where would i likely to settle down in the future?
Place of birth: Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
My venus is in the 7th house and aspected from saturn in scorpio from 5th. Will my mom be a mediator in my marriage?
I love reading your blogs. Please keep spreading the knowledge sir. My humble gratitude to you.
I read tour blog about the spouse’s direaction. Some of the info, I didn’t get it 🙁
My 7th house is in 9th house with Mars. My ex husband was my next door neighbour. In fact my Jupiter is in 3rd house but you said we check 7th house lord. Any way.. we got seprated 9 years ago.
Now I did try to find some one onlie but it’s a total failure for me !!!
Just my views for your blog. I know you did say not only 7th house or lord.. i do have Sun, moon, Rahu, mercury… all sitting in 7th house…feawwww
When a planet like Jupiter is in 9th house in a horoscope, that is actually aspecting 3rd house, this is the first connection, but some other factors also needs to be checked in the birth chart. Connection must be there. In my article I have given some clues to find out those connections, the rest, means the implementation is up to you. I tried to describe everything in simplest way. Many other things are also there but that could make this article very difficult to understand for beginners. In future I will discuss on the matter in depth…
Sir, when will I get married. My date of birth 8th September 1975 time 17.05 place Kalikiri pincode 517234 gender male. Thanks in advance
When i will find future partner
Helleo, Nice article.
Thanks Dear, 🙂